Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

good

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on May 13, 2010

Has a "waxy" texture and the smell is quite strong. Anyhow, It has worked well on my skin.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2117556 on Jul 28, 2010

This lotion absorbs quickly, has no strong perfume smell and quenches my slightly dry, mature skin. It is a good idea to shake well before opening the first time because once in a while the essential oils have separated. After that, problem.

have used this a long while

Posted by Reviewer1038474 on Aug 30, 2010

great cream.

I love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1974874 on Sep 22, 2010

I've been using this for years. It works well on my dry skin, has a very mild and pleasant scent in the bottle which I don't smell at all once I've applied it to my face. It gets absorbed quickly, and lasts a long time, since I need to use very little. The only problem I've had with it is that if I squirt it out the lid after shaking it, a lot more comes out than I want. So I unscrew the lid and tap the bottle on a counter to get the cream fall back into the bottle when it bubbles and stays at the top of the container, then I tap some onto my hand, or reach in to get the amount I want (which is not as sanitary as I would like, though I haven't noticed any problem resulting from this).

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2895676 on Nov 13, 2010

I have used this cream for years. It is inexpensive, smells good, goes on nice and really moisturizes my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »