Great for sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Apr 05, 2008

This is moisturizing, but not oily. Has been great for my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin!

Best thing that ever happened to my face

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on Aug 27, 2009

Amazing. Melts into the skin and helps with all inflammation problems. I break out easily with lotions and this one is perfect. I love the subtle herbal scent as well! I have combination skin that can go from very oily (when weather is humid) to very dry and uncomfortable. This just works on every zone. like magic! My skin feels great, supple, refreshed. HIGHLY recommended.

Wonderful facial moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Feb 22, 2007

I use this as a facial moisturizer and it really does the job well. I have extremely sensitive skin but I have no problems with this one. It's fragrance-free too.

Moisturizer helps minimize red tint.

Posted by Reviewer3293979 on Oct 22, 2007

Works great for my sensitive dry skin that is prone to minor breakouts.

Posted by Reviewer1685413 on Jan 10, 2009

This is a wonderful facial moisturizer. The gold tint covers red areas well, but does not feel heavy or greasy.

Daily Use lotion

Posted by Reviewer2311713 on Jan 18, 2009

I love this lotion because its light and makes my skin feel great. No oily residue and can use very small amount to do the job even in dead of winter here in the Midwest.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2053693 on Feb 20, 2009

This is moisturizing but not too much for my oily skin. The great thing about this lotion is the seabuckthorn. I use all kinds of seabuckthorn products, including Aubrey's seabuckthorn mask, and it makes my skin look so young and dewy. Can't say enough good about it.

Smells like raw pumkin

Posted by Reviewer2645974 on Nov 06, 2007

May get a 'filmy' residue left behind if too much is used (easy enough to blend in though). Looks & smells like raw pumkin (it must be the cucumber in it). Doesn't irritate my skin or cause break-outs like most products, but it seems to dry it out where I now seem to have more 'dry' sky than I ever have before. I definitely don't battle with oily skin anymore which isn't a bad deal.

Aubrey Organics, Sea Buckthorn & Cucumber with Ester-C, Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jun 18, 2008

I love all Aubrey products but especially the Sea Buckthorn creams. Makes my face look and feel wonderful.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2503042 on Jun 04, 2009

scaly dandruff on my face around eye browns and hair line is pretty much gone. Also using Sea Buckthorn oil internally via omega 7 a product by New Chapter you carry as well as Aubrey organics Sea Buckthorn skin care bar and Weleda Sea Buckthorn body oil. All very help for dermatitis.