Surprised

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

I thought I would love this shampoo, as it claims to be moisturizing. It is actually the opposite, it felt like I had washed my hair with dishwashing soap - horrible. Made my hair extremely dry and brittle, and I nightmare to comb afterwards. After 3-4 times I gave up. Would not recommend this for long hair. The one star is for the good smell.

No bueno

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

This shampoo actually made my hair feel drier and almost more damaged. It is sulfate free so it doesn't lather, which is fine but it made my hair hair feel awful. It smells nice so I ended up using it as a body wash but even using it that way I was not impressed.

A change after 20+ years

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Feb 06, 2013

Used to be one of my favorites but the ingredients have changed drastically. I'm disappointed in Aubrey.

Honeysuckle

Posted by Reviewer1862556 on May 08, 2009

I get a rash from this shampoo.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer1497767 on Mar 01, 2010

Has a weird consistency and doesn't bubble up.

Terrible and Not Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Dec 23, 2013

It left my hair like straw and not moisturizing at all. They changed the formula a few years back, and I DO NOT LIKE this product at all now. I think iHerb should re-rate and take out the previous reviews based on old and much different formula than this terrible current one. It used to be a lot more moisturizing, soap based shamoo, now they use synthetic agent (it is derived from natural source, much different chemical structure...), and Aubrey really needs to rethink the formula to make it better. I would never buy this again, as it left my hair as very dry and never moisturizing. I reviewed this on Makeup Alley website and it is rated 3 out of 5...and 50% of the people would ever repurchase the product...well it is really low rated, and would never ever purchase this item again. Stay away and do not buy, buy something else better for the same amount or cheaper!!

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2239491 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm sorry to say but I was really disappointed with this shampoo. I thought it was going to smell as good as the conditioner but actually it doesn't have any good smell at all. Anyway it definitely suds up better than the other Aubrey shampoo I was using but still not enough. Love the conditioner though it's awesome and smells great!!

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2975524 on Dec 21, 2011

Natural 4C hair. Tried it once and my hair is still dry

Ok shampoo but...

Posted by Reviewer2494765 on May 17, 2012

It is an ok shampoo but I really hate the smell so much that I do not want to use it. Won't buy this again.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Jun 10, 2012

This is no good for me.... even organic!!! This shampoo made my hair dry and damaged!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »