10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 3-star

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2344326 on Mar 05, 2010

used with conditioner of same name, not a bad combo but found they left my hair feeling alittle heavy. took some effort and extra shampoo to get it to lather.

Not as moisturising as expected.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I thought the shampoo was for dry hair, but using it didn't feel at all like that. Instead I'd say it left my hair quite dry. Didn't even finish the bottle. Giovanni has much more moisturising shampoos. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

meh

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 17, 2008

I really love the HSR conditioner, but this isn't a great shampoo. It's not the worst sulphate free shampoo I've used, and it does an okay job cleaning my hair/scalp, but it's very hard to work with. It doesn't lather much, and I have to use a lot of product to really clean. I've taken to mixing it with a dab of baby shampoo, and that helps, but I won't be purchasing it again. I will try another sulphate free shampoo like Beauty w/o Cruelty daily shampoo or Giovanni tea tree shampoo.

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Sep 19, 2008

I had higher hopes for this as a moisturizing shampoo. It's very low lather and the smell is not as great as the same brand's conditioner. I'll stick with the Honeysuckle conditioner, but not this shampoo.

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by Reviewer3294488 on Jun 03, 2009

Nice shampoo, but it doesn't have a lot of lather. Nice fragrance and very mild on the scalp.