Not as moisturising as expected.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I thought the shampoo was for dry hair, but using it didn't feel at all like that. Instead I'd say it left my hair quite dry. Didn't even finish the bottle. Giovanni has much more moisturising shampoos. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2344326 on Mar 05, 2010

used with conditioner of same name, not a bad combo but found they left my hair feeling alittle heavy. took some effort and extra shampoo to get it to lather.

meh

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 17, 2008

I really love the HSR conditioner, but this isn't a great shampoo. It's not the worst sulphate free shampoo I've used, and it does an okay job cleaning my hair/scalp, but it's very hard to work with. It doesn't lather much, and I have to use a lot of product to really clean. I've taken to mixing it with a dab of baby shampoo, and that helps, but I won't be purchasing it again. I will try another sulphate free shampoo like Beauty w/o Cruelty daily shampoo or Giovanni tea tree shampoo.

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Sep 19, 2008

I had higher hopes for this as a moisturizing shampoo. It's very low lather and the smell is not as great as the same brand's conditioner. I'll stick with the Honeysuckle conditioner, but not this shampoo.

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by Reviewer3294488 on Jun 03, 2009

Nice shampoo, but it doesn't have a lot of lather. Nice fragrance and very mild on the scalp.

scent very strong

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

Nice shampoo - not a lot of lather. Leaves my hair feeling different from detergent based shampoos. Takes some getting used to. The smell is nice, but really overpowering and strong until you rinse it off, in my opinion. (yes I am sensitive to perfumes and scents).

OK, but nothing great

Posted by 5679771310904714872 on Aug 14, 2014

I expected a deeper smell, and I don't really notice a big difference at all in my hair texture, with the exception that it doesn't lather much....I still feel better using more organic products on my damaged hair, but I expected a bit more from the product.

Could've Been Better

Posted by 5406475824518780585 on May 24, 2013

Hair felt somewhat moisturized but nothing like what I imagined...I personally won't be buying this product again...it was very thin but it did lather well.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Oct 21, 2012

This shampoo smells great but the lavendar irritates my scalp. :(

Good for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Sep 12, 2012

I have wavy unruly hair so this shampoo did not work well with me. It was too thin and didn't really clean my hair as I would have liked. It didn't help my dandruff issue but made it worse too. Not for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »