Very dry

Posted by 4692184634938624387 on Feb 23, 2016

I don't like this product because it makes my hair so dry afterwards that I had to buy another shampoo. The good thing though it is gentle and natural and smells good. So I used it to wash laundry and other things instead of a shampoo. Would not recommend.

Average, and nothing more.

Posted by 4843204065663803055 on Aug 30, 2014

Perhaps I was expecting too much out of this shampoo based on the rave reviews, because I was left a bit disappointed. I have used other natural shampoos that are less expensive and which has a scent that I either like or do not mind. I've nearly used up the entire bottle and while I have learned to ignore the scent of this, I really do not like it. As far as how it works as a shampoo, it's average. I still feel like I need to use a clarifying product on occasion like I did when I used commercial shampoos. I have long, somewhat thick hair that falls somewhere between fine and coarse.

OK, but nothing great

Posted by 5679771310904714872 on Aug 14, 2014

I expected a deeper smell, and I don't really notice a big difference at all in my hair texture, with the exception that it doesn't lather much....I still feel better using more organic products on my damaged hair, but I expected a bit more from the product.

Average shampoo

Posted by NyceUA on Jul 16, 2014

Not the best ingridients, an average shampoo.

Not for sensitive scalp

Posted by 4979068140391657156 on Jan 11, 2014

I have quite sensitive scalp and when washing with this shampoo, my scalp is a bit irritated and itchy, so i don't recommend it for anybody with sensitive scalp! And i noticed my hair getting dirty faster as well But for my mum it suited.. It doesn't really foam up, but washes your hair good clean:)

Not as moisturising as expected.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I thought the shampoo was for dry hair, but using it didn't feel at all like that. Instead I'd say it left my hair quite dry. Didn't even finish the bottle. Giovanni has much more moisturising shampoos. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Mum don't like the smell

Posted by tylcyl on Nov 11, 2013

Mom and sis complaint that the smell is too strong,but I ok with it.:-)

Not suitable for highlighted hair!!

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Sep 27, 2013

It was written that it suits highlighted hair - but it does not suit me! After washing my hair with this shampoo + conditioner it felt even more dirty than before washing! Actually it was awful, so sorry that it does not suit me... The roots went so oily that I ended up washing my hair once again - with baby shampoo...

Pretty good shampoo.

Posted by SmartHealth on Sep 13, 2013

I use the shampoo for my daughter. She still needs to use conditioner to soften her hair. Otherwise, her hair remains dry and difficult to comb.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1451162 on Aug 25, 2013

Works okay, but didn't do anything for my hair. The smell is nice though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »