Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Shampoo, Honeysuckle Rose, Dry/Brittle, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 3-star

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2344326 From New Jersey on Mar 05, 2010

used with conditioner of same name, not a bad combo but found they left my hair feeling alittle heavy. took some effort and extra shampoo to get it to lather.

Not as moisturising as expected.

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I thought the shampoo was for dry hair, but using it didn't feel at all like that. Instead I'd say it left my hair quite dry. Didn't even finish the bottle. Giovanni has much more moisturising shampoos. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

scent very strong

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

Nice shampoo - not a lot of lather. Leaves my hair feeling different from detergent based shampoos. Takes some getting used to. The smell is nice, but really overpowering and strong until you rinse it off, in my opinion. (yes I am sensitive to perfumes and scents).

meh

Posted by Reviewer3020750 From California on Sep 17, 2008

I really love the HSR conditioner, but this isn't a great shampoo. It's not the worst sulphate free shampoo I've used, and it does an okay job cleaning my hair/scalp, but it's very hard to work with. It doesn't lather much, and I have to use a lot of product to really clean. I've taken to mixing it with a dab of baby shampoo, and that helps, but I won't be purchasing it again. I will try another sulphate free shampoo like Beauty w/o Cruelty daily shampoo or Giovanni tea tree shampoo.

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1313834 From Maryland on Sep 19, 2008

I had higher hopes for this as a moisturizing shampoo. It's very low lather and the smell is not as great as the same brand's conditioner. I'll stick with the Honeysuckle conditioner, but not this shampoo.