Wonderful scent.

Posted by Reviewer3024710 on Jul 08, 2008

I love this smell. And I love the fact that it's all natural which you can read and understand everything that it made from. This is not the one for people who get to used with the "lot of foam" shampoo and when you lather you should turn the water off. And my only get smooth and soft when it dry. It's very hard to comb when it's wet but i guess it's because of i don't use conditioner (i don't have this problem with other shampoo through) But overall, this is a great shampoo

Mrs. Begley from Fl.

Posted by Reviewer2025304 on Aug 01, 2008

I love this shampoo very moisturizing for dry hair.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1548569 on Sep 08, 2008

I love the scent and the way it cleans. Doesn't leave me with greasy stringy hair. iHerb is the most affordable place I have been able to get it from. My local store carries it for $12!!!

Pkar

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Mar 29, 2009

I bought this for a friend and she seems to like it very much.

Honeysuckle Rose, Moisturizng Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Haven't tried it yet, but loved the other AO hairproducts I ordered. thanks iherb for the incredibly fast shipping to europe.

About the shampoo...(NY)

Posted by Reviewer3197931 on Dec 11, 2008

I love the shampoo. All natural, light cleanser. I have very dry hair naturally and just knowing that I can use it as often as I want without the damaging, moisture stripping effects of regular brand shampoo is a plus. (I use it every 2-3 days) It really does moisturize as you gently wash and massage your scalp. Your head feels so clean afterwards. I love it. I will definetly order it again. I have already recommended it.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1469033 on Feb 27, 2009

The smell is rather strong but very pleasant. It definitely made my hair feel more healthier. Good shampoo.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2862346 on Jul 27, 2009

Don't need to use too much, does not strip all oils from my hair.... smells deeeelish. Will buy again and again, and again.

I love the smell and the moisturizing effects

Posted by Reviewer1228779 on Aug 04, 2009

I use it twice a week as a special moisturizing treatment. It makes my hair smoothing and more soft. Besides, I love the honey smell! It's sweet, but not that strong!

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1574418 on Aug 10, 2009

Hair is clean (no build up), soft, and shiny; nice fragrance