Great

Posted by Reviewer3308493 on Mar 30, 2011

Great product, I definately will buy it again. Don't need any codintionier or balsam after this shampoo. And hair really looks healthier

ok

Posted by 4780991703771304649 on Nov 12, 2012

ok

I like it!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 06, 2013

I'm using it now and it's very good to my dry hair!

Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3337633 on Sep 08, 2009

This is the best organic shampoo I have found.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Sep 22, 2009

Apart from the lovely scent, this shampoo does a really nice job of cleaning the hair and scalp without irritating the skin or making the hair so "clean" it looks dull when it dries. Will buy again.

it's amazing!

Posted by 4767717140969059167 on Sep 12, 2016

My hair is 32" inches long and its color is natural therefore it is very picky and does not tolerate the chemical ingredients. I was searching for the appropriate shampoo all over and with the only Aubrey Organics shampoos my hair has become more healthier and shiny. As all natural shampoos this one does not develop much foam as usually other chemically synthesized shampoos would do. If to change the usage from the chemically synthesized shampoo to the organic it would take a while for the hair to get used to this type of shampoo. However the final effect is worth to wait! One more important thing: after washing the hair with he shampoo the condiioner must be used ideally on the edges. It would enable hair to be smooth and easily combed. My hair just adore this product!

best

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 05, 2014

best gift to my friend who has dry long blond hair- it is magical :)

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3238061 on Aug 09, 2011

I just love the honeysuckle rose shampoo. it cleans my hair so good without stripping, i do need a conditioner afterwards (but i need one anyway because i have very dry hair) but i love this product. all natural, and the smell is amazing!

Great shampoo!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Jan 03, 2008

Love this shampoo, lathers well for me and smells good too. Tried it because of having highlighted hair and it is working great! So glad to find a "truly" natural product!!!!

Lovely scent

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Aug 25, 2009

Cleaned well and softened my dry brittle hair.