wonderful natural shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1761029 on Apr 14, 2008

smells great! makes my hair feels soft and nice! this is the best shampoo I ever used!

gentle

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Apr 29, 2008

I got this for my kids after learning about all the junk they put in the baby toiletries that are on the market. It is gentle, I don't worry about burning the kids eyes, even though they are good about tipping back their heads for rinsing and it smells wonderful! my kids are 2 and 4.

best shampoo and conditioner yet!!

Posted by Reviewer3167882 on Jun 01, 2007

This is the best shampoo I've come accross for my hair. It smells just devine and the most amazing thing is I haven't had a flakey itchy scalp for the first for as long as I can remember.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1632346 on Jun 16, 2007

This is a wonderful shampoo. It smells great and makes my hair feel very soft and touchable. It also moisturizes my frizz-prone hair, making it feel soft and silky. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Wonderful scent.

Posted by Reviewer3024710 on Jul 08, 2008

I love this smell. And I love the fact that it's all natural which you can read and understand everything that it made from. This is not the one for people who get to used with the "lot of foam" shampoo and when you lather you should turn the water off. And my only get smooth and soft when it dry. It's very hard to comb when it's wet but i guess it's because of i don't use conditioner (i don't have this problem with other shampoo through) But overall, this is a great shampoo

Mrs. Begley from Fl.

Posted by Reviewer2025304 on Aug 01, 2008

I love this shampoo very moisturizing for dry hair.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1548569 on Sep 08, 2008

I love the scent and the way it cleans. Doesn't leave me with greasy stringy hair. iHerb is the most affordable place I have been able to get it from. My local store carries it for $12!!!

Pkar

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Mar 29, 2009

I bought this for a friend and she seems to like it very much.

Honeysuckle Rose, Moisturizng Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Haven't tried it yet, but loved the other AO hairproducts I ordered. thanks iherb for the incredibly fast shipping to europe.

About the shampoo...(NY)

Posted by Reviewer3197931 on Dec 11, 2008

I love the shampoo. All natural, light cleanser. I have very dry hair naturally and just knowing that I can use it as often as I want without the damaging, moisture stripping effects of regular brand shampoo is a plus. (I use it every 2-3 days) It really does moisturize as you gently wash and massage your scalp. Your head feels so clean afterwards. I love it. I will definetly order it again. I have already recommended it.