use for body wash

Posted by Reviewer3064184 on Feb 26, 2014

suds up great, no residue, and gentle scent. love it

Honeysuckle Rose shampoo

Posted by aerdine on Jan 29, 2014

I want to like to product so badly--the scent is out of this world and it works wonders for my dry hair. The problem is that it leaves my hair feeling not entirely clean unless I use it twice. In the end there are better shampoos from Aubrey that I prefer to use.

nice smell

Posted by 5340882570284585602 on Jan 14, 2014

nice smell

Not for sensitive scalp

Posted by 4979068140391657156 on Jan 11, 2014

I have quite sensitive scalp and when washing with this shampoo, my scalp is a bit irritated and itchy, so i don't recommend it for anybody with sensitive scalp! And i noticed my hair getting dirty faster as well But for my mum it suited.. It doesn't really foam up, but washes your hair good clean:)

best

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 05, 2014

best gift to my friend who has dry long blond hair- it is magical :)

Natural shampoo

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Dec 26, 2013

Love the smell of this shampoo, but since my hair are oily on the roots and dry by the ends, my hair stay fresh for 2 days and ends are not dry that much. 4 stars just for how the shampoo lathers. Wanting more bubbles.

Terrible and Not Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Dec 23, 2013

It left my hair like straw and not moisturizing at all. They changed the formula a few years back, and I DO NOT LIKE this product at all now. I think iHerb should re-rate and take out the previous reviews based on old and much different formula than this terrible current one. It used to be a lot more moisturizing, soap based shamoo, now they use synthetic agent (it is derived from natural source, much different chemical structure...), and Aubrey really needs to rethink the formula to make it better. I would never buy this again, as it left my hair as very dry and never moisturizing. I reviewed this on Makeup Alley website and it is rated 3 out of 5...and 50% of the people would ever repurchase the product...well it is really low rated, and would never ever purchase this item again. Stay away and do not buy, buy something else better for the same amount or cheaper!!

a good smell/ Bonne odeur

Posted by 5443781316469389151 on Dec 21, 2013

Shampoo that cleans hair well even after an oil bath (shampoo requires 2 in this case). I mix it with water in a container, I shake well that's make have a nice foam that I apply on my hair. But i have to put a significant dose/ Shampoing qui nettoie bien les cheveux même après un bain d'huile (nécessite 2 shampoing dans ce cas là), pour qu'il mousse bien, je le mélange avec de l'eau dans un récipient, je le secoue bien ainsi j'ai une belle mousse que j'applique sur mes cheveux!! Je dois mettre une bonne dose à chaque fois

not bad

Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013

The smell is ok, consistency quit runny, but it's a nice shampoo for dry hair.

Elogio