New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

meh

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 17, 2008

I really love the HSR conditioner, but this isn't a great shampoo. It's not the worst sulphate free shampoo I've used, and it does an okay job cleaning my hair/scalp, but it's very hard to work with. It doesn't lather much, and I have to use a lot of product to really clean. I've taken to mixing it with a dab of baby shampoo, and that helps, but I won't be purchasing it again. I will try another sulphate free shampoo like Beauty w/o Cruelty daily shampoo or Giovanni tea tree shampoo.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2239491 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm sorry to say but I was really disappointed with this shampoo. I thought it was going to smell as good as the conditioner but actually it doesn't have any good smell at all. Anyway it definitely suds up better than the other Aubrey shampoo I was using but still not enough. Love the conditioner though it's awesome and smells great!!

Terrible and Not Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Dec 23, 2013

It left my hair like straw and not moisturizing at all. They changed the formula a few years back, and I DO NOT LIKE this product at all now. I think iHerb should re-rate and take out the previous reviews based on old and much different formula than this terrible current one. It used to be a lot more moisturizing, soap based shamoo, now they use synthetic agent (it is derived from natural source, much different chemical structure...), and Aubrey really needs to rethink the formula to make it better. I would never buy this again, as it left my hair as very dry and never moisturizing. I reviewed this on Makeup Alley website and it is rated 3 out of 5...and 50% of the people would ever repurchase the product...well it is really low rated, and would never ever purchase this item again. Stay away and do not buy, buy something else better for the same amount or cheaper!!

Great Shampoo, Great Scent, Soft!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Aug 18, 2013

Love it! For a healthier shampoo, it foams fairly well too!

beautiful pair - shampoo and conditioner!

Posted by miracle on Jun 28, 2013

I love conditioner, it makes my dry hair silky and curly, great! ordered one more bottle