Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 730 reviews

meh

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 17, 2008

I really love the HSR conditioner, but this isn't a great shampoo. It's not the worst sulphate free shampoo I've used, and it does an okay job cleaning my hair/scalp, but it's very hard to work with. It doesn't lather much, and I have to use a lot of product to really clean. I've taken to mixing it with a dab of baby shampoo, and that helps, but I won't be purchasing it again. I will try another sulphate free shampoo like Beauty w/o Cruelty daily shampoo or Giovanni tea tree shampoo.

Terrible and Not Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Dec 23, 2013

It left my hair like straw and not moisturizing at all. They changed the formula a few years back, and I DO NOT LIKE this product at all now. I think iHerb should re-rate and take out the previous reviews based on old and much different formula than this terrible current one. It used to be a lot more moisturizing, soap based shamoo, now they use synthetic agent (it is derived from natural source, much different chemical structure...), and Aubrey really needs to rethink the formula to make it better. I would never buy this again, as it left my hair as very dry and never moisturizing. I reviewed this on Makeup Alley website and it is rated 3 out of 5...and 50% of the people would ever repurchase the product...well it is really low rated, and would never ever purchase this item again. Stay away and do not buy, buy something else better for the same amount or cheaper!!

Great Shampoo, Great Scent, Soft!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Aug 18, 2013

Love it! For a healthier shampoo, it foams fairly well too!

beautiful pair - shampoo and conditioner!

Posted by miracle on Jun 28, 2013

I love conditioner, it makes my dry hair silky and curly, great! ordered one more bottle

Great shampoo for dry frizzy hair.

Posted by Reviewer1639258 on Mar 27, 2008

I love this shampoo as it is so gentle and doesn't strip my hair. The scent is lovely. My hair always feels fresh and clean without being dry or parched, like with some other shampoos. Well done Aubreys - another winner !