Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Mo Body

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Apr 05, 2008

For more body try the white camelia shampoo. this one is good for healthy hair

meh

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 17, 2008

I really love the HSR conditioner, but this isn't a great shampoo. It's not the worst sulphate free shampoo I've used, and it does an okay job cleaning my hair/scalp, but it's very hard to work with. It doesn't lather much, and I have to use a lot of product to really clean. I've taken to mixing it with a dab of baby shampoo, and that helps, but I won't be purchasing it again. I will try another sulphate free shampoo like Beauty w/o Cruelty daily shampoo or Giovanni tea tree shampoo.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2239491 on Aug 09, 2011

I'm sorry to say but I was really disappointed with this shampoo. I thought it was going to smell as good as the conditioner but actually it doesn't have any good smell at all. Anyway it definitely suds up better than the other Aubrey shampoo I was using but still not enough. Love the conditioner though it's awesome and smells great!!

Great smell!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

The best thing about this shampoo is the smell, I love it!. Plus, it leaves my hair very shiny and soft, it just looks so healthy. I'm very happy with it and I will buy again.

Great shampoo for dry frizzy hair.

Posted by Reviewer1639258 on Mar 27, 2008

I love this shampoo as it is so gentle and doesn't strip my hair. The scent is lovely. My hair always feels fresh and clean without being dry or parched, like with some other shampoos. Well done Aubreys - another winner !