a good smell/ Bonne odeur

Posted by 5443781316469389151 on Dec 21, 2013

Shampoo that cleans hair well even after an oil bath (shampoo requires 2 in this case). I mix it with water in a container, I shake well that's make have a nice foam that I apply on my hair. But i have to put a significant dose/ Shampoing qui nettoie bien les cheveux même après un bain d'huile (nécessite 2 shampoing dans ce cas là), pour qu'il mousse bien, je le mélange avec de l'eau dans un récipient, je le secoue bien ainsi j'ai une belle mousse que j'applique sur mes cheveux!! Je dois mettre une bonne dose à chaque fois

Honeysuckle Rose shampoo

Posted by aerdine on Jan 29, 2014

I want to like to product so badly--the scent is out of this world and it works wonders for my dry hair. The problem is that it leaves my hair feeling not entirely clean unless I use it twice. In the end there are better shampoos from Aubrey that I prefer to use.

Good

Posted by 4906872613848574448 on Mar 12, 2014

Normal shampoo with old time smell.

very heavy!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on May 01, 2009

The shampoo is very moisturizing but to use with the conditioner too was too heavy for my hair. I recommend using the shampoo and conditioner separately.

good one

Posted by 5593922197659678085 on Apr 11, 2013

I have long highlited hair so this one ads moisture to my hair, maybe it is a little bit overmoisturising so i have to wash my hair more often, and of course i have to use more of this shampoo then a salon one

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and the conditioner version of this. She uses these quite often, but changes brands so that her hair doesn't get use to one brand. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Could've Been Better

Posted by 5406475824518780585 on May 24, 2013

Hair felt somewhat moisturized but nothing like what I imagined...I personally won't be buying this product again...it was very thin but it did lather well.

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by Reviewer3294488 on Jun 03, 2009

Nice shampoo, but it doesn't have a lot of lather. Nice fragrance and very mild on the scalp.

scent very strong

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

Nice shampoo - not a lot of lather. Leaves my hair feeling different from detergent based shampoos. Takes some getting used to. The smell is nice, but really overpowering and strong until you rinse it off, in my opinion. (yes I am sensitive to perfumes and scents).

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Sep 19, 2008

I had higher hopes for this as a moisturizing shampoo. It's very low lather and the smell is not as great as the same brand's conditioner. I'll stick with the Honeysuckle conditioner, but not this shampoo.