scent very strong

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

Nice shampoo - not a lot of lather. Leaves my hair feeling different from detergent based shampoos. Takes some getting used to. The smell is nice, but really overpowering and strong until you rinse it off, in my opinion. (yes I am sensitive to perfumes and scents).

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Sep 19, 2008

I had higher hopes for this as a moisturizing shampoo. It's very low lather and the smell is not as great as the same brand's conditioner. I'll stick with the Honeysuckle conditioner, but not this shampoo.

OK, but nothing great

Posted by 5679771310904714872 on Aug 14, 2014

I expected a deeper smell, and I don't really notice a big difference at all in my hair texture, with the exception that it doesn't lather much....I still feel better using more organic products on my damaged hair, but I expected a bit more from the product.

feel itchy on scalp

Posted by Reviewer1844695 on Dec 30, 2014

after washed the hair with the shampoo, i and my friend also feel itchy on the scalp. itchy is stopped until using for several times, maybe the hair is drier than before. i've used conditioner of this line as well, but still feel itchy. smell is good. hair is difficult to comb unless using conditioner. not recommend for shampoo but love the conditioner.

Don't like this one :(

Posted by 5606476993842154195 on Oct 17, 2014

Since a lot of bloggers were raving on this one, I gave it a try. I really wanted to like it, (bought 3 bottle at the same time, it had to be good right?), but I didnt.. First of all I HATE the smell, seriously, what is it? It does clean my hair, but that is about all it does.. Doesnt detangle, doesnt smell good and doesnt improve the overall condition of my hair.

Dries my hair

Posted by 4834343156485371782 on May 29, 2016

Makes my hair dry.

NOT for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jun 23, 2013

My husband who has long, thick, slightly oily asian hair used this shampoo first and complained it made his hair dry. After that, i knew my dry, color damaged hair was going to be a mess but I tried it anyway - frizzies galore! The top layer of my head is so coarse, not even putting coconut oil or tamaru oil on it will make it lay flat. The layer underneath are quite healthy and felt fine so I would suggest this shampoo for those with undamaged hair. 2 stars for the great ingredients.

quite drying

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

This product left my hair quite dried and coarse. Definitely have to use a conditioner. Wouldn't really use this again.

Dry and brittle?

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

This makes your hair dry and brittle, like it says on the bottle. If you have dry and thin hair. Stay away from this product. If you have a thick and oily hair, this works better. 1 star for dry and brittle haired people, 3 stars for people with thick and oily hair. Good thing that I didn't spend too much for this product.

crazy hair

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Aug 29, 2011

it does not soften my hair. make me feel like bad hair day.