10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great smell!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013

The best thing about this shampoo is the smell, I love it!. Plus, it leaves my hair very shiny and soft, it just looks so healthy. I'm very happy with it and I will buy again.

Great shampoo for dry frizzy hair.

Posted by Reviewer1639258 on Mar 27, 2008

I love this shampoo as it is so gentle and doesn't strip my hair. The scent is lovely. My hair always feels fresh and clean without being dry or parched, like with some other shampoos. Well done Aubreys - another winner !

fabuloso!!

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on May 18, 2011

Este champoo es maravilloso. El primer champoo que pedi a iherb fue otro de aubrey pero que se llamaba jay o algo asi, no recuerdo ahora exactamente el nombre, pero era para pelo seco, el caso es que no hacia nada de espuma. Los ingredientes me encantaban, porque me parecen super naturales, asi que probe a pedir otro champoo de la misma marca y tambien para pelo seco, y pedi este. Un acierto total, ingredientes super naturales, y hace bastante espuma, vamos parecido al loreal elvive que estaba usando. Deja el pelo ultra brillante!!

very heavy!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on May 01, 2009

The shampoo is very moisturizing but to use with the conditioner too was too heavy for my hair. I recommend using the shampoo and conditioner separately.

good one

Posted by 5593922197659678085 on Apr 11, 2013

I have long highlited hair so this one ads moisture to my hair, maybe it is a little bit overmoisturising so i have to wash my hair more often, and of course i have to use more of this shampoo then a salon one