Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2975524 on Dec 21, 2011

Natural 4C hair. Tried it once and my hair is still dry

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Jun 10, 2012

This is no good for me.... even organic!!! This shampoo made my hair dry and damaged!!!

Ok shampoo but...

Posted by Reviewer2494765 on May 17, 2012

It is an ok shampoo but I really hate the smell so much that I do not want to use it. Won't buy this again.

Makes my hair feel dry

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Aug 06, 2011

I have to use quite a lot to even just make a foam in my hair. Makes my hair feel very dry. And the smell is way to strange and overpowering.

honeysuckle rose shampoo too dry

Posted by 5244239425586652925 on Jul 27, 2014

hair gets quite dry after shampoo. will not buy this again.

Didnt get over the smell :(

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

This product has a very strong and, what I think, a bad smell. It smells like old lady with too much cheap perfume. I got a headache from the smell and i'm usually not very sensitive.

Best

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jun 17, 2012

Mmmm. Nice smell^^. Excellent shampoo, will order again for sure

Smells nice, weak lather

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 07, 2012

Doesn't really get my hair that clean, but it smells good. I use this when I just want to freshen up and condition my hair. If I had been really sweaty, this would not be a strong enough shampoo.

HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer2333107 on Mar 27, 2009

Made my hair feel really nasty. Even my hairstylist told me to throw it away that it was actually damaging my hair and showed me where and why. Completely regret buying it Will NEVER order this again!!! This product doesn't even deserve a star but had to give one

Wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 20, 2007

I am finding Aubrey Organics to be a high-quality line of natural products. This amazing shampoo (and conditioner) doesn't dry out my hair like other natural hair care products. It cleans well, leaves a nice shine, and also leaves your hair subtly smelling like sweet honeysuckle rose. I can imagine that would be nice if you had a significant other :)