NOT for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jun 23, 2013

My husband who has long, thick, slightly oily asian hair used this shampoo first and complained it made his hair dry. After that, i knew my dry, color damaged hair was going to be a mess but I tried it anyway - frizzies galore! The top layer of my head is so coarse, not even putting coconut oil or tamaru oil on it will make it lay flat. The layer underneath are quite healthy and felt fine so I would suggest this shampoo for those with undamaged hair. 2 stars for the great ingredients.

Dries my hair

Posted by 4834343156485371782 on May 29, 2016

Makes my hair dry.

Don't like this one :(

Posted by 5606476993842154195 on Oct 17, 2014

Since a lot of bloggers were raving on this one, I gave it a try. I really wanted to like it, (bought 3 bottle at the same time, it had to be good right?), but I didnt.. First of all I HATE the smell, seriously, what is it? It does clean my hair, but that is about all it does.. Doesnt detangle, doesnt smell good and doesnt improve the overall condition of my hair.

Ok shampoo but...

Posted by Reviewer2494765 on May 17, 2012

It is an ok shampoo but I really hate the smell so much that I do not want to use it. Won't buy this again.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Jun 10, 2012

This is no good for me.... even organic!!! This shampoo made my hair dry and damaged!!!

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2975524 on Dec 21, 2011

Natural 4C hair. Tried it once and my hair is still dry

honeysuckle rose shampoo too dry

Posted by 5244239425586652925 on Jul 27, 2014

hair gets quite dry after shampoo. will not buy this again.

Makes my hair feel dry

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Aug 06, 2011

I have to use quite a lot to even just make a foam in my hair. Makes my hair feel very dry. And the smell is way to strange and overpowering.

Didnt get over the smell :(

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

This product has a very strong and, what I think, a bad smell. It smells like old lady with too much cheap perfume. I got a headache from the smell and i'm usually not very sensitive.

Best