honeysuckle rose shampoo too dry

Posted by 5244239425586652925 on Jul 27, 2014

hair gets quite dry after shampoo. will not buy this again.

Didnt get over the smell :(

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

This product has a very strong and, what I think, a bad smell. It smells like old lady with too much cheap perfume. I got a headache from the smell and i'm usually not very sensitive.

Best

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jun 17, 2012

Mmmm. Nice smell^^. Excellent shampoo, will order again for sure

Smells nice, weak lather

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 07, 2012

Doesn't really get my hair that clean, but it smells good. I use this when I just want to freshen up and condition my hair. If I had been really sweaty, this would not be a strong enough shampoo.

HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer2333107 on Mar 27, 2009

Made my hair feel really nasty. Even my hairstylist told me to throw it away that it was actually damaging my hair and showed me where and why. Completely regret buying it Will NEVER order this again!!! This product doesn't even deserve a star but had to give one

Wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 20, 2007

I am finding Aubrey Organics to be a high-quality line of natural products. This amazing shampoo (and conditioner) doesn't dry out my hair like other natural hair care products. It cleans well, leaves a nice shine, and also leaves your hair subtly smelling like sweet honeysuckle rose. I can imagine that would be nice if you had a significant other :)

Odd scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012

I like the effect it has on the hair, but the smell is a bit odd.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2502809 on Jun 27, 2012

very good

お試しあれ!まとまります!

Posted by Ryou0501 on May 13, 2012

Aubrey OrganicsのRosa Mosquetaで乾燥が気になりこちらを購入。髪質は柔らかく、くせ毛、長さ長く、量は多く、痛みはないですが艶がなくてなんとなく貧乏くさい髪の毛でした。しかしこのシャンプーとNature's Gate,Henna Conditioner, Shine Enhancingの組み合わせで髪の毛がセレブっぽくなりました!泡立ちヨシ、乾燥ナシ、まとまりヨシ、香りほのかでヨシ、コスパまあまあヨシで、Nature's Gate, Henna Conditioner, Shine Enhancingとの相性ヨシ!シャンプー、コンディショナージプシーしておりましたがしばらくはこの組み合わせで行きます。乾燥、まとまりに悩む方、髪の毛がなんとなく貧乏くさく見える方はお試しあれ!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1044659 on Mar 27, 2012

Really good, my hair look good