Odd scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012

I like the effect it has on the hair, but the smell is a bit odd.

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by lillypadd1571 on Feb 21, 2012

Previously I have tried numerous organics shampoo however; Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose is the best yet.

very moisturising shampoo

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Jul 17, 2016

This is a very moisturising shampoo .

not just for women

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Jan 28, 2011

smells a little sweet but who cares it works great

good

Posted by 5075950172858309840 on Jul 28, 2013

Aubrey Honeysuckle Shampoo

Posted by craftygirl on May 01, 2009

Love this shampoo, cleans well, leave hair shiny and soft. I have very fine hair with colour and it leaves is great plus the scent lasts all day

Love the smell. Love the ingredients. One of my favourite hair products!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Sep 14, 2013

I love this shampoo. I was apprehensive at first because of the strong smell but it's become one of my favourite hair products. It reminds me of a summer night in my mother-in-laws garden (that's a good thing :) ). Along with the honeysuckle conditioner it leaves my hair soft and curly. It doesn't irritate my scalp like my old shampoos did. I prefer the honeysuckle line to Aubrey's peppermint line, which I found a bit drying. There are no sulfates in this shampoo which is great. This shampoo does produce a bit of lather, Sometimes a second application will give you that lather satisfaction. Most of Aubrey's shampoos score a 3 or a 4 on the Environmental Working Group skin deep database. This seems to be due to an error as Retinol (a from of vitamin A) is listed as an ingredient. This ingredient is a bit controversial because of how it degrades when exposed to the sun. However, I noticed that most Aubrey shampoo bottles now list beta-carotene instead of retinol. Beta-carotene is another form of vitamin A.....which, in the body, gets converted into retinol. According to EWG, beta-carotene seems to be safer for use on the skin. I asked Aubrey about this and they confirmed to me that indeed they use the beta-carotene from of vitamin A and not retinol. My guess is that this product rates closer to a 2 or 3. I've looked at each ingredient and am satisfied with them. I rotate between Dr.Bronner's products and Aubrey's products and my hair has never felt and behaved better! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

amazing

Posted by David-G on Apr 24, 2010

best shampoo i've ever used.

good

Posted by 4706132907179813512 on Sep 25, 2013

composition saine, j'ai enfin trouvé un shampoing pour mes cheveux frisés.

샴푸와함께 꼭 써보세요