Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by lillypadd1571 on Feb 21, 2012

Previously I have tried numerous organics shampoo however; Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose is the best yet.

Wonderful product for a variety of hair types.

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Feb 24, 2012

I'm black and I love this product. My hair gets super clean yet soft and the smell is very pleasant. I will continue to use this shampoo and highly recommend it for anyone with dry/damaged hair.

I love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2975148 on Dec 09, 2011

This is a wonderful shampoo. My dry hair becomes silky and I love the way it smells.

I'm in LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer2532086 on Jan 02, 2012

This is the best shampoo in the whole world! I don't even need conditioner anymore. This shampoo makes my long hair just perfect! <3

good!

Posted by Reviewer2005266 on Oct 18, 2011

I like it!It smells very strong,though.

Great stuff for thirsty curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Oct 28, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type curls, big curls which can get tight and frizzy. Since using this and the shampoo, my hair behaves itself mostly, even here in NC w/ the humidity. I still have to use a leave-in conditoner, but I've noticed that when I'm at the pool when my hair dries, it's still manageable and doesn't go in everything direction and frizz - which is almost unheard of for me.

Luscious Locks

Posted by Reviewer1814856 on Nov 01, 2011

I didn't expect to love this product but I do! My curls are soft, hydrated, bouncy and my hair smells great! I use with the Honeysuckle rose conditioner every day and have found that much less hair is falling out when I wash than when I was using other non-organic brands. I am very sensitive to fragrance in hair products - this has a strong scent but it's pleasant and does not irritate me at all.

Smells wonderful, gentle on the hair

Posted by Reviewer1689881 on Aug 29, 2011

My 10 year old daugher loves using this on her long hair. Keeps it shiny and healthy.

good

Posted by Reviewer3029614 on Sep 07, 2011

good

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3238061 on Aug 09, 2011

I just love the honeysuckle rose shampoo. it cleans my hair so good without stripping, i do need a conditioner afterwards (but i need one anyway because i have very dry hair) but i love this product. all natural, and the smell is amazing!