HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer2333107 on Mar 27, 2009

Made my hair feel really nasty. Even my hairstylist told me to throw it away that it was actually damaging my hair and showed me where and why. Completely regret buying it Will NEVER order this again!!! This product doesn't even deserve a star but had to give one

Wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 20, 2007

I am finding Aubrey Organics to be a high-quality line of natural products. This amazing shampoo (and conditioner) doesn't dry out my hair like other natural hair care products. It cleans well, leaves a nice shine, and also leaves your hair subtly smelling like sweet honeysuckle rose. I can imagine that would be nice if you had a significant other :)

Odd scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012

I like the effect it has on the hair, but the smell is a bit odd.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2502809 on Jun 27, 2012

very good

お試しあれ!まとまります!

Posted by Ryou0501 on May 13, 2012

Aubrey OrganicsのRosa Mosquetaで乾燥が気になりこちらを購入。髪質は柔らかく、くせ毛、長さ長く、量は多く、痛みはないですが艶がなくてなんとなく貧乏くさい髪の毛でした。しかしこのシャンプーとNature's Gate,Henna Conditioner, Shine Enhancingの組み合わせで髪の毛がセレブっぽくなりました!泡立ちヨシ、乾燥ナシ、まとまりヨシ、香りほのかでヨシ、コスパまあまあヨシで、Nature's Gate, Henna Conditioner, Shine Enhancingとの相性ヨシ!シャンプー、コンディショナージプシーしておりましたがしばらくはこの組み合わせで行きます。乾燥、まとまりに悩む方、髪の毛がなんとなく貧乏くさく見える方はお試しあれ!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1044659 on Mar 27, 2012

Really good, my hair look good

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by lillypadd1571 on Feb 21, 2012

Previously I have tried numerous organics shampoo however; Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose is the best yet.

Wonderful product for a variety of hair types.

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Feb 24, 2012

I'm black and I love this product. My hair gets super clean yet soft and the smell is very pleasant. I will continue to use this shampoo and highly recommend it for anyone with dry/damaged hair.

I love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2975148 on Dec 09, 2011

This is a wonderful shampoo. My dry hair becomes silky and I love the way it smells.

I'm in LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer2532086 on Jan 02, 2012

This is the best shampoo in the whole world! I don't even need conditioner anymore. This shampoo makes my long hair just perfect! <3