Odd scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012

I like the effect it has on the hair, but the smell is a bit odd.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2502809 on Jun 27, 2012

very good

お試しあれ!まとまります!

Posted by Ryou0501 on May 13, 2012

Aubrey OrganicsのRosa Mosquetaで乾燥が気になりこちらを購入。髪質は柔らかく、くせ毛、長さ長く、量は多く、痛みはないですが艶がなくてなんとなく貧乏くさい髪の毛でした。しかしこのシャンプーとNature's Gate,Henna Conditioner, Shine Enhancingの組み合わせで髪の毛がセレブっぽくなりました!泡立ちヨシ、乾燥ナシ、まとまりヨシ、香りほのかでヨシ、コスパまあまあヨシで、Nature's Gate, Henna Conditioner, Shine Enhancingとの相性ヨシ!シャンプー、コンディショナージプシーしておりましたがしばらくはこの組み合わせで行きます。乾燥、まとまりに悩む方、髪の毛がなんとなく貧乏くさく見える方はお試しあれ!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1044659 on Mar 27, 2012

Really good, my hair look good

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose

Posted by lillypadd1571 on Feb 21, 2012

Previously I have tried numerous organics shampoo however; Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose is the best yet.

Wonderful product for a variety of hair types.

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Feb 24, 2012

I'm black and I love this product. My hair gets super clean yet soft and the smell is very pleasant. I will continue to use this shampoo and highly recommend it for anyone with dry/damaged hair.

I love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2975148 on Dec 09, 2011

This is a wonderful shampoo. My dry hair becomes silky and I love the way it smells.

I'm in LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer2532086 on Jan 02, 2012

This is the best shampoo in the whole world! I don't even need conditioner anymore. This shampoo makes my long hair just perfect! <3

good!

Posted by Reviewer2005266 on Oct 18, 2011

I like it!It smells very strong,though.

Great stuff for thirsty curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Oct 28, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type curls, big curls which can get tight and frizzy. Since using this and the shampoo, my hair behaves itself mostly, even here in NC w/ the humidity. I still have to use a leave-in conditoner, but I've noticed that when I'm at the pool when my hair dries, it's still manageable and doesn't go in everything direction and frizz - which is almost unheard of for me.