good!

Posted by Reviewer2005266 on Oct 18, 2011

I like it!It smells very strong,though.

Great stuff for thirsty curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Oct 28, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type curls, big curls which can get tight and frizzy. Since using this and the shampoo, my hair behaves itself mostly, even here in NC w/ the humidity. I still have to use a leave-in conditoner, but I've noticed that when I'm at the pool when my hair dries, it's still manageable and doesn't go in everything direction and frizz - which is almost unheard of for me.

Luscious Locks

Posted by Reviewer1814856 on Nov 01, 2011

I didn't expect to love this product but I do! My curls are soft, hydrated, bouncy and my hair smells great! I use with the Honeysuckle rose conditioner every day and have found that much less hair is falling out when I wash than when I was using other non-organic brands. I am very sensitive to fragrance in hair products - this has a strong scent but it's pleasant and does not irritate me at all.

Smells wonderful, gentle on the hair

Posted by Reviewer1689881 on Aug 29, 2011

My 10 year old daugher loves using this on her long hair. Keeps it shiny and healthy.

good

Posted by Reviewer3029614 on Sep 07, 2011

good

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3238061 on Aug 09, 2011

I just love the honeysuckle rose shampoo. it cleans my hair so good without stripping, i do need a conditioner afterwards (but i need one anyway because i have very dry hair) but i love this product. all natural, and the smell is amazing!

New Favourite Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 25, 2011

This was my first time trying Aubrey shampoo and now I can never be without it. My hair loves this shampoo. It is clean, moisturized and shiny. And then there's the intoxicating fragrance... I use this shampoo with the honeysuckle rose conditioner (which is also AWESOME!)and I'm guaranteed to have a good hair day with luscious smelling locks.

Me encanta

Posted by Reviewer2403836 on Aug 17, 2012

ingredientes naturales un olor riquisimo y con un poquito hace mucha espuma.

Shampoing magique.

Posted by Zavijah on Aug 21, 2012

Ce shampoing est le meilleur de la marque selon moi. L'odeur est merveilleuse et la texture bien onctueuse. Sur le long terme, les cheveux sont soyeux, doux et brillants.

Nice moisturizing Shampoo,

Posted by 5692175010464742110 on Aug 25, 2012

Very helpful for dry hair, like it a lot.