el spectacularrrr

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 22, 2008

this is the only toner i use on my skin. i have really oily skin and very hypersensitive to chemicals and synthetics. cleans and refreshes without irritation. it wont create miracles but it gets the job done. leave it to good ol aubreys. iherb rocks too. fast delivery (especially for those of us in california).

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2059562 on Oct 14, 2008

I have used this product for several years and it always makes my skin feel so fresh. I have oily skin and it is hard to find an astringent that works but isn't drying or irritating. This is the perfect balance!

Feel's refreshing on my skin

Posted by rach241 on Nov 20, 2008

A great natural product that really clean's and takes off my makeup without drying my skin.

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Jan 01, 2009

this helps to control my shine and acne.

great

Posted by Reviewer2034825 on Feb 10, 2009

I don't break out with this and it leaves a very clean feel to my skin.

Aubrey Organics can't make a bad product!

Posted by Reviewer1849096 on Feb 27, 2009

I love this astringent! Smells great and I really feel like I'm doing something good for my skin. I'd give it more stars if I could!

Wonderful astringent

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 08, 2009

This Aubrey astringent really helps keep my daughter's acne in check, especially around certain times of her cycle. It smells good, too!

Great organic product

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Sep 01, 2009

This is my husband's favorite astringent. He has oily skin but doesn't like an astringent to be too harsh. This herbal astringent by Aubrey fits the bill.

:]

Posted by David-G on Jan 05, 2010

best astringent/toner my girlfriend has ever used she says...and it smells wonderful :]

Best one:-)

Posted by Reviewer2740983 on Jan 29, 2011

I highly recommend this astringent!!!!! I've been using this for a year and nothing else can control my skin condition as good as like this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »