Greatness

Posted by Reviewer3317364 on Sep 20, 2011

I have tried everything within a 10 year period and no satisfaction. My acne is almost gone in a 2 week period!!!! Even my old scars are disappearing.. I will always buy this product.. P.S. Use three times a day

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Oct 09, 2011

Superb toner for oily skin. After trying so many brands of toner, this is the best. BOth quality and $$.

Great !!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Oct 10, 2011

Best facial toner on the market. Keeps my face smooth and stops the shine on my face. Great for acne sufferers.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 28, 2011

Perfect toner for oily/combination skin. It's soothing, refreshing and not drying at all, has a very light pleasant scent. Highly recommended!

She loves it

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

Aubrey products always go over spectacularly here, and this one is no exception.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2888102 on Feb 27, 2013

I used the whole line for oily skin, with cleanser, astringent and moisturizer, it's not bad, and makes you skin feel refreshed, but didn't get any amazing results. An okay product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Sep 06, 2008

I would recommend this to any other toner out there.

Leaves skin fresh and clean

Posted by Reviewer3143026 on Feb 15, 2010

Not as drying as alcohol based astringents and leaves the skin feeling very clean and fresh. Has cut down on whiteheads and blackheads between shaves. I shave my head and use it on the back of my neck to freshen up and keep ingrown hairs from getting infected.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1299996 on Jul 22, 2011

Nothing bad about this, good tonic for that price. But contain alcohol, so be careful if your skin is sensitive

Dries skin a little

Posted by Reviewer2439231 on Sep 16, 2011

Herbal smell, contain no alcohol but still dries skin a little.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »