Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Active Lifestyles Sunscreen, SPF 30, Tropical Scent, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Works great and smells really good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I bought this because it has a natural filter and not a chemical one. I was VERY pleased with the result :) And it smells AMAZING <3

I trust Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 02, 2013

I bought this because it was on sale. Aubrey is a top name in organic high quality products. Living in Southern California, I always need sunscreen, especially one I can trust on my face. I like the thick consistency of this one. It is not watered down.

Better scent than the green tea version

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

This smells better than the green tea version of the same product but I'm taking a star away because it doesn't seem to rub in as well as the green tea one. nonetheless, good product. I will go back to using the green tea one after this bottle finishes.

Natural & efffective sunscreen

Posted by 4667570372383438464 on Jan 31, 2014

I like this product that has very few harmful chemicals, safe and natural. It contains high concentration of zinc oxide which is the best physical sunblock available in the market. Although the texture is a bit thick, you need to put some moisturizing cream on to the face first, that makes the sunscreen easier to spread over the face. I dont want to waste it so I mix it with Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby, Oh-So-Soft Lotion with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Vanilla, 4 oz (113 m) also purchased from Iherb. The result is amazing! The ratio is 1 : 1 and easier to spread over the face. Its non greasy and easier to apply over the face. You may also mix the sunscreen with other cream.

Okay sunscreen

Posted by 4761530800118055033 on May 22, 2013

I like that this sunscreen is natural, vegan and has high SPF. It does its job protecting skin from sunburn. Other than that, it's just okay. The texture is pretty dry, so it takes quite some effort to spread it. Although ultimately it doesn't leave white cast on the skin, it seems that it does leave some light tint. To me it smells like raw cookie dough, which is kind of gross. Anyway, I'll use it for this summer, but won't order again.