Sticky feeling

Posted by 5518050777102486848 on Dec 25, 2014

It felt sticky when I applied it on.

not good

Posted by 4932390895419295418 on Aug 12, 2014

it is too heavy to put on a face, too heavy and not pleasant.

Good but not great

Posted by 4639196829781764774 on Mar 27, 2014

Purchased this sunscreen to get away from toxic and harmful chemicals in standard products as I suffer from sun allergies that only seem to get worse when normal sunscreen is applied. The smell is sweet and nutty and the texture is probably a bit chalkier than most normal sunscreens. I was OK with this. It's probably a bit harder to apply, and almost makes your face look a bit white (probably due to the zinc), but this didn't phase me. I didn't get sunburned at all while using this product, and it didn't aggravate my allergies which was great. My only qualm with this product was that it seemed to be very pore blocking. I found after using it my face would be covered in giant beads of sweat. If you are at the pool/beach this is fine, but if using it for daily activities might not be so great.

Great product for fair skinned

Posted by 5507622526869533842 on Mar 19, 2014

I'm pale, freckley and burn a LOT. I originally got this because I thought it would be more ecofriendly since I was swimming out near coral reefs. I was AMAZED that I didn't burn my whole trip in the caribbean. Not once. I burn with 50 spf and didn't burn with this stuff! Also it does not say that it is waterproof but I would apply it once, maybe twice after going in/out of the water and being on the beach for 6 hours and that was enough. Love this stuff. I will not be buying anything else but this sunscreen. Also my skin did not break out from using it on a daily basis for a week. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it does not rub in very well BUT that may also be part of the reason it works so well.

middle of the road

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 13, 2014

not bad, good ingredients though Badger a little better imo, be sure to reapply before too long as it doesn't protect as well as conventional sunscreen.

Really surprised that I use this so much

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

I hate the smell of this product, so it must be pretty good because I use it every day, even though I have about 4 other all-natural sunscreens in my bathroom (Badger x3 types, Dr Mercola. What I like most is it is slightly tinted, so knocks the whiteness down a notch. It's a good consistency, doesn't feel greasy or chalky on and has a good nozzle on the tube so you don't get lots of dried sunscreen building up.

Natural & efffective sunscreen

Posted by 4667570372383438464 on Jan 31, 2014

I like this product that has very few harmful chemicals, safe and natural. It contains high concentration of zinc oxide which is the best physical sunblock available in the market. Although the texture is a bit thick, you need to put some moisturizing cream on to the face first, that makes the sunscreen easier to spread over the face. I dont want to waste it so I mix it with Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby, Oh-So-Soft Lotion with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Vanilla, 4 oz (113 m) also purchased from Iherb. The result is amazing! The ratio is 1 : 1 and easier to spread over the face. Its non greasy and easier to apply over the face. You may also mix the sunscreen with other cream.

Unpleasant Odor

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Jan 28, 2014

It applies easily but the "tropical scent" left me smelling like a fruit salad.

good stuff

Posted by 4778429920656995798 on Jan 23, 2014

real good

plutôt pas mal!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Jan 13, 2014

Cette crème solaire est plutôt facile à appliquer et ne laisse pas trop de traces blanches du moment qu'on prenne le temps de bien la faire pénétrer dans la peau. En revanche, ça se gâte dès qu'il y a un peu de poils, sur les avants bras par exemple... A réserver aux dames donc!! Pour ce qui de la protection solaire, RAS! Je m'en suis servi pendant 15 jours dans les caraïbes (il m'a fallut 2 tubes) et je n'ai pas pris un coup de soleil!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »