Better scent than the green tea version

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

This smells better than the green tea version of the same product but I'm taking a star away because it doesn't seem to rub in as well as the green tea one. nonetheless, good product. I will go back to using the green tea one after this bottle finishes.

Natural & efffective sunscreen

Posted by 4667570372383438464 on Jan 31, 2014

I like this product that has very few harmful chemicals, safe and natural. It contains high concentration of zinc oxide which is the best physical sunblock available in the market. Although the texture is a bit thick, you need to put some moisturizing cream on to the face first, that makes the sunscreen easier to spread over the face. I dont want to waste it so I mix it with Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby, Oh-So-Soft Lotion with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Vanilla, 4 oz (113 m) also purchased from Iherb. The result is amazing! The ratio is 1 : 1 and easier to spread over the face. Its non greasy and easier to apply over the face. You may also mix the sunscreen with other cream.

Good but not great

Posted by 4639196829781764774 on Mar 27, 2014

Purchased this sunscreen to get away from toxic and harmful chemicals in standard products as I suffer from sun allergies that only seem to get worse when normal sunscreen is applied. The smell is sweet and nutty and the texture is probably a bit chalkier than most normal sunscreens. I was OK with this. It's probably a bit harder to apply, and almost makes your face look a bit white (probably due to the zinc), but this didn't phase me. I didn't get sunburned at all while using this product, and it didn't aggravate my allergies which was great. My only qualm with this product was that it seemed to be very pore blocking. I found after using it my face would be covered in giant beads of sweat. If you are at the pool/beach this is fine, but if using it for daily activities might not be so great.

Scent is not tropical at all

Posted by Reviewer2714641 on Jun 15, 2011

Scent reminds some oil from nuts. Though cream is in rather liquid form, it does not feel hydrating a skin. But it works good for sun protection.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1386691 on Aug 01, 2011

Very creamy but small size, so you need at least 2 for the summer!!

Yummy smelling

Posted by Reviewer1081927 on Oct 01, 2011

I love the smell of this product; makes me feel like I am on vacation. Although it does feel stickly, but the smell makes me give it 4 starts.

Great sunscreen

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Really nice natural sunscreen, none of the harmful toxic chemicals, and great coverage and protection.

plutôt pas mal!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Jan 13, 2014

Cette crème solaire est plutôt facile à appliquer et ne laisse pas trop de traces blanches du moment qu'on prenne le temps de bien la faire pénétrer dans la peau. En revanche, ça se gâte dès qu'il y a un peu de poils, sur les avants bras par exemple... A réserver aux dames donc!! Pour ce qui de la protection solaire, RAS! Je m'en suis servi pendant 15 jours dans les caraïbes (il m'a fallut 2 tubes) et je n'ai pas pris un coup de soleil!

middle of the road

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 13, 2014

not bad, good ingredients though Badger a little better imo, be sure to reapply before too long as it doesn't protect as well as conventional sunscreen.

Great product for fair skinned

Posted by 5507622526869533842 on Mar 19, 2014

I'm pale, freckley and burn a LOT. I originally got this because I thought it would be more ecofriendly since I was swimming out near coral reefs. I was AMAZED that I didn't burn my whole trip in the caribbean. Not once. I burn with 50 spf and didn't burn with this stuff! Also it does not say that it is waterproof but I would apply it once, maybe twice after going in/out of the water and being on the beach for 6 hours and that was enough. Love this stuff. I will not be buying anything else but this sunscreen. Also my skin did not break out from using it on a daily basis for a week. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it does not rub in very well BUT that may also be part of the reason it works so well.