Works great and smells really good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I bought this because it has a natural filter and not a chemical one. I was VERY pleased with the result :) And it smells AMAZING <3

I trust Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 02, 2013

I bought this because it was on sale. Aubrey is a top name in organic high quality products. Living in Southern California, I always need sunscreen, especially one I can trust on my face. I like the thick consistency of this one. It is not watered down.

Good product if you must use sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Oct 13, 2013

Has a nice smell too

Really surprised that I use this so much

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

I hate the smell of this product, so it must be pretty good because I use it every day, even though I have about 4 other all-natural sunscreens in my bathroom (Badger x3 types, Dr Mercola. What I like most is it is slightly tinted, so knocks the whiteness down a notch. It's a good consistency, doesn't feel greasy or chalky on and has a good nozzle on the tube so you don't get lots of dried sunscreen building up.

very very good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

amazing affordable sunscreen. Great for kids, does not whiten a lot and it's easy and smooth on the skin. Highly recommended.

Try this natural sunscreen!

Posted by HealthyHappy on Apr 24, 2013

Great quality, non-greasy and fresh scent, this will be my go to sunscreen this year!

A fine product

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Jul 04, 2013

Very good ingredients, nice scent, very moisturizing but a litle thick texture

good

Posted by 5260166492849837714 on Aug 01, 2013

use it everyday for face and body, so cheap! smells good.

Smells great, works fine, but not totally sweatproof

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Mar 30, 2012

I still give this 5 stars because it has a great smell, works as an effective sunblock, and more or less stays on in the heat. No sunscreen is going to stay on perfectly during a hot, sweaty run. But this is still a great product.

Good option

Posted by lonelywe on Jan 30, 2013

Good one and has high SPF!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »