Works great and smells really good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I bought this because it has a natural filter and not a chemical one. I was VERY pleased with the result :) And it smells AMAZING <3

I trust Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 02, 2013

I bought this because it was on sale. Aubrey is a top name in organic high quality products. Living in Southern California, I always need sunscreen, especially one I can trust on my face. I like the thick consistency of this one. It is not watered down.

Better scent than the green tea version

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

This smells better than the green tea version of the same product but I'm taking a star away because it doesn't seem to rub in as well as the green tea one. nonetheless, good product. I will go back to using the green tea one after this bottle finishes.

Natural & efffective sunscreen

Posted by 4667570372383438464 on Jan 31, 2014

I like this product that has very few harmful chemicals, safe and natural. It contains high concentration of zinc oxide which is the best physical sunblock available in the market. Although the texture is a bit thick, you need to put some moisturizing cream on to the face first, that makes the sunscreen easier to spread over the face. I dont want to waste it so I mix it with Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby, Oh-So-Soft Lotion with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Vanilla, 4 oz (113 m) also purchased from Iherb. The result is amazing! The ratio is 1 : 1 and easier to spread over the face. Its non greasy and easier to apply over the face. You may also mix the sunscreen with other cream.

Good but not great

Posted by 4639196829781764774 on Mar 27, 2014

Purchased this sunscreen to get away from toxic and harmful chemicals in standard products as I suffer from sun allergies that only seem to get worse when normal sunscreen is applied. The smell is sweet and nutty and the texture is probably a bit chalkier than most normal sunscreens. I was OK with this. It's probably a bit harder to apply, and almost makes your face look a bit white (probably due to the zinc), but this didn't phase me. I didn't get sunburned at all while using this product, and it didn't aggravate my allergies which was great. My only qualm with this product was that it seemed to be very pore blocking. I found after using it my face would be covered in giant beads of sweat. If you are at the pool/beach this is fine, but if using it for daily activities might not be so great.

Okay sunscreen

Posted by 4761530800118055033 on May 22, 2013

I like that this sunscreen is natural, vegan and has high SPF. It does its job protecting skin from sunburn. Other than that, it's just okay. The texture is pretty dry, so it takes quite some effort to spread it. Although ultimately it doesn't leave white cast on the skin, it seems that it does leave some light tint. To me it smells like raw cookie dough, which is kind of gross. Anyway, I'll use it for this summer, but won't order again.

A fine product

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Jul 04, 2013

Very good ingredients, nice scent, very moisturizing but a litle thick texture

good

Posted by 5260166492849837714 on Aug 01, 2013

use it everyday for face and body, so cheap! smells good.

Good product if you must use sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Oct 13, 2013

Has a nice smell too

Try this natural sunscreen!

Posted by HealthyHappy on Apr 24, 2013

Great quality, non-greasy and fresh scent, this will be my go to sunscreen this year!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »