July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Active Lifestyles, Tropical Scent Sunscreen, SPF 15, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

So Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2842195 on Apr 10, 2013

This sunscreen is hard to spread evenly and is very sticky. Sand sticks everywhere. Also, it is skin-colored and stained my beach towel. Will not buy again!

wic

Posted by wicked on Jul 15, 2012

Great consistence- not thick or sticky. Easy to apply and with mild tropical scent. Love it!

Sticky

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013

This is too sticky, even an hour after it's been on my face it still feels sticky and I have to use an oil control powder to cover up the stickiness. Of course, the powder has no problem adhering. As for the scent, I can't call it tropical, don't really like it but it doesn't bother me much either. I will continue using this since I like the ingredients in it but I won't buy it again. Luckily, I bought it on sale, so no harm done.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer2944786 on Jul 29, 2011

I adore this sunscreen. It is free of any harmful ingredients. The texture is smooth and absorbes very well.

Very nice

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I love that this is natural and safe, for use by the whole family. It is a nice and light product, and has a natural fragrance from essential oils. I do wish it had a higher SPF so may order the Badger one next time. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!