EWG - one of the most safe sunscreens

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Guaranteed no-nano sunscreen. I like the fact it's unscented. It's not greasy, absorbs easily and doesn't leave white traces. It leaves your skin a bit chalky to the touch. I will reorder for sure. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Great sunscreen - low toxicity

Posted by Reviewer3333017 on Jun 12, 2012

I found this product from the Environmental Working Groups review list of sunscreens. They rate them on their toxicity and this has worked great for me.

Natural & safe

Posted by 4667570372383438464 on Jan 31, 2014

I like this product that has very few harmful chemicals, safe and natural. It contains high concentration of zinc oxide which is the best physical sunblock available in the market. Although the texture is a bit thick, you need to put some moisturizing cream on to the face first, that makes the sunscreen easier to spread over the face. I dont want to waste it so I mix it with Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby, Oh-So-Soft Lotion with Shea Butter, Chamomile & Vanilla, 4 oz (113 m) also purchased from Iherb. The result is amazing! The ratio is 1 : 1 and easier to spread over the face. Its non greasy and easier to apply over the face. You may also mix the sunscreen with other cream.

Not good

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Feb 11, 2014

I bought this mainly due to all the great reviews it had. I'm very disappointed. It is so difficult to apply this product, it doesn't blend well into the skin, and leaves a visible white cast. I've used other sunscreen that leave a very light white cast, but once rubbed into the skin that disappears. Not with this product. It is very thick (however, it isn't oily). Perhaps using it on the face is not its intended purpose, so I will use it on my arms and legs in the summer

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Jun 12, 2012

Noce smell, not white on skin, good for all my family from 1 year old to 32

Love it.

Posted by Motrena on May 09, 2012

Great for kids. You put it once on them and it stays and protects them for hours.

No repito!

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014

Es un bloqueador increiblemente pegajoso y es muy difícil esparcirlo por la piel y deja un aspecto blanquecino porque no se absorbe rápidamente. No lo recomiendo para piel grasa o para climas cálidos, ya que al empezar a sudar queda más pegajosa la piel. Por otra parte no tiene un olor molesto pero tampoco es rico.

Does it's job well

Posted by 5491020922788003259 on Jan 05, 2014

I went on a trip recently and had the chance to use this sunscreen. It stays on well and keeps me protected. The cousins were getting burnt, but I had a nice tan ;D

Perfect sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Feb 03, 2012

Easy to spread/rub in, unscented, will buy over and over again. Works like a dream!

The best