Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Sunscreen, SPF 30, Green Tea, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Very Thick Sunscreen; Caused Some Skin Problems

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product when I was looking for a more natural sunscreen. I had previously used MyChelle's "Sun Shield" which worked quiet well, but was somewhat expensive. When I first tried this product, I found it to be very thick in consistency. I could really feel the product on my skin and especially on my face. I also noticed that my skin broke out when using the product on my face. It seems to create a thick barrier on your face which doesn't allow your skin to breathe properly. I will probably use this product on my arms and body, but I wouldn't use again on my face and I won't reorder once the product is gone.

Nice sunscreen but better for people with dry to normal skin

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This is a nice sunscreen. I use it on my body. I do not recommend it for the face if you have oily or combination skin. I have combination skin and it was too oily for the face, but drier or normal skins might not have a problem with it. It has no white cast and sinks in beautifully. It doesn't break me out, just a little too oily for my skin.

works

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Jul 29, 2013

but goes on liek thick paint

I like it

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jul 07, 2015

This sunscreen have a green color because of the green tea.I have normal to dry skin and i'm NC15 fair color.This sunscreen make my skin a bit dry because of the Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxid.It full with oils but not too much emolients like Hyaloronic acid! This is not a micronized and i will say that the white and the green colors make my face to look like a have a foundation!I don't know how will be on darker skin.So far i like it for the hot months but not for the witner because make my skin dry.Have a shine but after 15min.go away.If don't have this green color will be white on my face.I will buy again because with this i don't put foundation.Have very good ingredients list too!