10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Sunscreen, SPF 30, Green Tea, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Very Thick Sunscreen; Caused Some Skin Problems

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product when I was looking for a more natural sunscreen. I had previously used MyChelle's "Sun Shield" which worked quiet well, but was somewhat expensive. When I first tried this product, I found it to be very thick in consistency. I could really feel the product on my skin and especially on my face. I also noticed that my skin broke out when using the product on my face. It seems to create a thick barrier on your face which doesn't allow your skin to breathe properly. I will probably use this product on my arms and body, but I wouldn't use again on my face and I won't reorder once the product is gone.

Nice sunscreen but better for people with dry to normal skin

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This is a nice sunscreen. I use it on my body. I do not recommend it for the face if you have oily or combination skin. I have combination skin and it was too oily for the face, but drier or normal skins might not have a problem with it. It has no white cast and sinks in beautifully. It doesn't break me out, just a little too oily for my skin.

works

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Jul 29, 2013

but goes on liek thick paint