Good sunscreen

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jun 01, 2011

It's so hard to find sunscreen without all the harmful sunblock chemicals. This has none of that. And it goes on well, distributes evenly and doesn't leave a white coating when rubbed in. This is the only sunscreen I use and will continue using.

Cruelty free without leaving white film on skin

Posted by firdhous on Apr 07, 2012

I have been looking high and low a cruelty free, parabens free and organics sunscreen that will not make my tan color skin looks like a white ghost. Most of sunscreen I tried, even cruelty free, but the amount of Titanium Dioxide used in it really not look good on my skin color, but not this product that blended with green tea. Non-oily, easily absorbed makes me love to apply sunscreen.. In Malaysia, everyday is summer, sunscreen is a staple. Make it even worth buying this is, it suits perfectly as make-up foundation / compact powder. Love the natural look and natural protection it gives.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1194690 on Dec 27, 2011

This sunscreen is not greasy at all but a little bit hard to put it on because of the thick texture. Good for oily or combination skin!

Finally a safe, natural sunscreen that I can wear with makeup

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Jun 03, 2012

This suncreen is not only effective at protecting my skin. It also leaves no white cast behind (which is typical of many natural sunscreens), it isn't greasy at all, and it doesn't clog my pores. You do have to wait a bit before applying make up. I usually wait 15 minutes before applying. This is the only sunscreen I use on my face/neck areas now.

Excellent Produce

Posted by Reviewer1837826 on Jun 25, 2012

I have sensitive skin like you wouldn't believe, and this is the one product I can use without breaking out. Aubrey Organics always have wonderful products.

This is high on the EWG sunscreen safety list

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

So I got this for my 3 year old son (even though they do have a kid/sensitive skin version, but it got a slightly lower (but still terrific) score on the list). It has a not-too-pleasant but not really bad scent when you sniff it out of the tube but nothing that you would notice on the skin. Goes on whitish but becomes transparent very quickly. Does, like other sunscreens, cause excess sweating. Here's the EWG list: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2011sunscreen/best-sunscreens/best-beach-sport-sunscreens/

Little thick

Posted by Mandrake on Oct 08, 2012

It' not nearly as bad as most sunblocks of it's type, but it does leave a very slightly greasy appearance and makes the skin chalky to the touch. The color is green and it stays that color so if you wipe your face with something white, you'll see green. Also if you scrape your skin with your nail, you'll have a buildup under your nail so it's far from going on invisible. However it's not bad where the chemicals are concerned and the sun protection is very good so I will keep this as a summer sunblock.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

Very natural, can be used on babies too. This product smells nice and it's quite dry, it does not smear.

Lovely sunscreen

Posted by 4699545075447841229 on Dec 14, 2014

I love this product - it's not greasy of full of harsh chemicals and feels lovely to wear. The only sunscreen I use now.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I spotted this sunscreen from Paula's Choice beautypedia. I like it :) Wonderful ingredients, physical sunscreen, easily spread over my face and it doesn't feel sticky or so, nor drying my face or causing my face to secrete more oil. I just love it. and have ordered my second tube :) But it does leave a slight whitish color on my face, I don't mind though. and I though 118ml would last a few months, but I just took one and a half or maybe two months to finish it, perhaps I use too much :(

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »