Nice Sun Creme

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 01, 2016

I really like this Green Tea Version. It is in itself brownish-grey in colour so it does not make you white. Leaves a creamy feeling on the skin so it needs to be washed away in the evening before going to bed. Good working natural, waterproof sun creme. Please, you are warmly welcome to visit my page for more reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Great sunscreen...even my husband uses it daily :-)

Posted by 4612269876691307484 on May 13, 2015

I bought this to use as a daily sunscreen under my makeup. I wanted a "natural" one that works really well, doesn't turn my face white, with no animal testing...and one that my husband will also use daily without complaining. :-) After summers of running along Lake Michigan without sunscreen in my 20s, I had some brown spots / sun damage appear on my forehead in my mid 30s. Anyone who has also experienced this knows what a pain it is to fade them and then protect them sufficiently to avoid them coming back (or getting new ones, ugh). Needless to say, I am "hyper diligent" now. :-) So far this sunscreen seems to be working really well. To be fair, I still use my SPF 50 that turns me ghostly white when exposed for long periods (running, working in the garden, etc.). It does have a green/clayish color to it, but then again, it is a "Green Tea" sunscreen so that was not a surprise or disappointment for me. It does not cause a green or white tint on my skin after applying. I also did not notice any oily or other feeling under my makeup. I didn't notice the sunscreen at all so that is great! (I do wait about 10-15 minutes as part of my morning routine between applying it and putting my makeup on. I'm not sure if it would make a difference if you put your makeup on directly after applying.) Regarding the smell, it does have a scent to it. But for me, I had to run upstairs and sniff it again before typing this to notice it. I read the reviews so I wanted to double-check it for mine. I know everyone is different, but for me, that just means it doesn't have fake, chemical scents in it. Also a positive. I definitely cannot smell anything on my face, nor has my husband noticed it. Speaking of my husband: After trying 5 or 6 different natural sunscreens, he uses THIS ONE. Big positive for me! He also says it does not feel oily and he does not notice it in general. I definitely recommend this one and I will purchase again !

Good for a ski instructor

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Jan 05, 2015

I make our own sunscreen from organic coconut oil, turmeric and a dash of milk thistle. That is in our 9,000 foot altitude our daily skin protection. Yet in winter with very bright sun/snow combination we need something extra. So I purchased this lovely Aubrey Organic Sunscreen. My husband who teaches skiing sometimes 49 hours per week says that it is working for him. So thanks for making this available.

Lovely sunscreen

Posted by 4699545075447841229 on Dec 14, 2014

I love this product - it's not greasy of full of harsh chemicals and feels lovely to wear. The only sunscreen I use now.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I spotted this sunscreen from Paula's Choice beautypedia. I like it :) Wonderful ingredients, physical sunscreen, easily spread over my face and it doesn't feel sticky or so, nor drying my face or causing my face to secrete more oil. I just love it. and have ordered my second tube :) But it does leave a slight whitish color on my face, I don't mind though. and I though 118ml would last a few months, but I just took one and a half or maybe two months to finish it, perhaps I use too much :(

My favorite water resistant, natural sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on May 05, 2014

- All natural ingredients. - Good EWG rating. - Has a good consistency, easy to apply -- much easier than any other natural sunscreen I've tried. - Only need to use a small amount for good coverage. - Does not make your skin white (the green tea in it has a lot to do with this, it really helps cover up the super whiteness of the titanium and zinc). Almost every other "natural" sunscreen I've tried leaves your skin at least somewhat white. - Water resistant -- very important in really hot and humid climates where non-water resistant sunscreens can literally come off your skin from just the humidity and perspiration. - Actually makes your skin look good, healthy.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

Very natural, can be used on babies too. This product smells nice and it's quite dry, it does not smear.

Excellent sun cream

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on May 22, 2013

took a bit of getting use to when applying it, because not the same oily feeling as most sun creams, best sun cream that I've used will definitely be using it again in the future

very good sunscreen for face

Posted by Reviewer1324812 on Apr 25, 2013

very good

Little thick

Posted by Mandrake on Oct 08, 2012

It' not nearly as bad as most sunblocks of it's type, but it does leave a very slightly greasy appearance and makes the skin chalky to the touch. The color is green and it stays that color so if you wipe your face with something white, you'll see green. Also if you scrape your skin with your nail, you'll have a buildup under your nail so it's far from going on invisible. However it's not bad where the chemicals are concerned and the sun protection is very good so I will keep this as a summer sunblock.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »