Nice sunscreen but better for people with dry to normal skin

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This is a nice sunscreen. I use it on my body. I do not recommend it for the face if you have oily or combination skin. I have combination skin and it was too oily for the face, but drier or normal skins might not have a problem with it. It has no white cast and sinks in beautifully. It doesn't break me out, just a little too oily for my skin.

This is high on the EWG sunscreen safety list

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

So I got this for my 3 year old son (even though they do have a kid/sensitive skin version, but it got a slightly lower (but still terrific) score on the list). It has a not-too-pleasant but not really bad scent when you sniff it out of the tube but nothing that you would notice on the skin. Goes on whitish but becomes transparent very quickly. Does, like other sunscreens, cause excess sweating. Here's the EWG list: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2011sunscreen/best-sunscreens/best-beach-sport-sunscreens/

Great *** Muy recomendable

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 29, 2012

The main function to protect does perfectly, smells not too bad, and is easy to apply! *** Su fundamental función de proteger hace perfectamente, no huele mal y es fácil de aplicarlo!

Easy to spread

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Aug 22, 2012

Aubrey've done good job of making light fuild sunscreen. It contains both zinc oxide and titania but doesn't leave white traces. Greenish color actually works to make face tone even. Sunscreen has liquidish structure so it's quite easy to spread. Will buy it again.

Very Thick Sunscreen; Caused Some Skin Problems

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product when I was looking for a more natural sunscreen. I had previously used MyChelle's "Sun Shield" which worked quiet well, but was somewhat expensive. When I first tried this product, I found it to be very thick in consistency. I could really feel the product on my skin and especially on my face. I also noticed that my skin broke out when using the product on my face. It seems to create a thick barrier on your face which doesn't allow your skin to breathe properly. I will probably use this product on my arms and body, but I wouldn't use again on my face and I won't reorder once the product is gone.

sunscreen

Posted by 5188411175888809196 on Jul 31, 2012

it does the job, but not easy to rub on to the skin. leaves a very fine white coat

Aubrey Organics Sunscreen

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 12, 2012

Very good. Works better than others regular sunscreens that i both in drugstores. My skin is not burned when I was at sea..

Very good sun lotion.

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Jul 10, 2012

This lotion is easy to apply, and the smell is not to bad (not pleasant either...;-) The most important to me is that is works, and that it contains as few dangerous chemicals as possible. This one gets a good score at www.ewg.org

Best sunscreen ever

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

Easy to apply, if you know how! Basically you squeeze it onto your palm, rub both palms together to spread it over your palms, then pat over an area you want to cover, THEN you rub it in. The patting over the area helps you 'spread out the product' before you rub it in. No white sheen at all. Not oily even in tropical climates. Love the fact that it is all physical sunblocks and no chemical screens :)

Excellent Produce

Posted by Reviewer1837826 on Jun 25, 2012

I have sensitive skin like you wouldn't believe, and this is the one product I can use without breaking out. Aubrey Organics always have wonderful products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »