Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Sunscreen, SPF 30, Green Tea, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Great Sunscreen

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen From Israel on Jul 08, 2013

Very natural, can be used on babies too. This product smells nice and it's quite dry, it does not smear.

Recommended

Posted by 5263624909797337735 on Jan 04, 2013

Pros: good for very sensitive skin, doesn't leave an oily finish, good for daily use Cons: hard to blend (exfoliating your face helps to make a smoother application) and I've noticed that even on my super pale skin this sunscreen leaves a small white cast (I use Mac Msf powder to minimize the problem, so apply a good face powder to get a more natural look)

Very Thick Sunscreen; Caused Some Skin Problems

Posted by wholefoods From Korea, Republic of on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product when I was looking for a more natural sunscreen. I had previously used MyChelle's "Sun Shield" which worked quiet well, but was somewhat expensive. When I first tried this product, I found it to be very thick in consistency. I could really feel the product on my skin and especially on my face. I also noticed that my skin broke out when using the product on my face. It seems to create a thick barrier on your face which doesn't allow your skin to breathe properly. I will probably use this product on my arms and body, but I wouldn't use again on my face and I won't reorder once the product is gone.

Not great under makeup

Posted by Reviewer1189223 From Vermont on Mar 19, 2012

I like that it is natural, but I never liked how it blended into the skin and how it looked under makeup, so now I just use it in the car when I need it on my hands and neck.

Great *** Muy recomendable

Posted by lonelywe From Spain on Aug 29, 2012

The main function to protect does perfectly, smells not too bad, and is easy to apply! *** Su fundamental función de proteger hace perfectamente, no huele mal y es fácil de aplicarlo!