Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Sunscreen, SPF 30, Green Tea, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Great Sunscreen

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

Very natural, can be used on babies too. This product smells nice and it's quite dry, it does not smear.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I spotted this sunscreen from Paula's Choice beautypedia. I like it :) Wonderful ingredients, physical sunscreen, easily spread over my face and it doesn't feel sticky or so, nor drying my face or causing my face to secrete more oil. I just love it. and have ordered my second tube :) But it does leave a slight whitish color on my face, I don't mind though. and I though 118ml would last a few months, but I just took one and a half or maybe two months to finish it, perhaps I use too much :(

Very Thick Sunscreen; Caused Some Skin Problems

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product when I was looking for a more natural sunscreen. I had previously used MyChelle's "Sun Shield" which worked quiet well, but was somewhat expensive. When I first tried this product, I found it to be very thick in consistency. I could really feel the product on my skin and especially on my face. I also noticed that my skin broke out when using the product on my face. It seems to create a thick barrier on your face which doesn't allow your skin to breathe properly. I will probably use this product on my arms and body, but I wouldn't use again on my face and I won't reorder once the product is gone.

Not great under makeup

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Mar 19, 2012

I like that it is natural, but I never liked how it blended into the skin and how it looked under makeup, so now I just use it in the car when I need it on my hands and neck.

Great *** Muy recomendable

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 29, 2012

The main function to protect does perfectly, smells not too bad, and is easy to apply! *** Su fundamental función de proteger hace perfectamente, no huele mal y es fácil de aplicarlo!