Great sunscreen...even my husband uses it daily :-)

Posted by 4612269876691307484 on May 13, 2015

I bought this to use as a daily sunscreen under my makeup. I wanted a "natural" one that works really well, doesn't turn my face white, with no animal testing...and one that my husband will also use daily without complaining. :-) After summers of running along Lake Michigan without sunscreen in my 20s, I had some brown spots / sun damage appear on my forehead in my mid 30s. Anyone who has also experienced this knows what a pain it is to fade them and then protect them sufficiently to avoid them coming back (or getting new ones, ugh). Needless to say, I am "hyper diligent" now. :-) So far this sunscreen seems to be working really well. To be fair, I still use my SPF 50 that turns me ghostly white when exposed for long periods (running, working in the garden, etc.). It does have a green/clayish color to it, but then again, it is a "Green Tea" sunscreen so that was not a surprise or disappointment for me. It does not cause a green or white tint on my skin after applying. I also did not notice any oily or other feeling under my makeup. I didn't notice the sunscreen at all so that is great! (I do wait about 10-15 minutes as part of my morning routine between applying it and putting my makeup on. I'm not sure if it would make a difference if you put your makeup on directly after applying.) Regarding the smell, it does have a scent to it. But for me, I had to run upstairs and sniff it again before typing this to notice it. I read the reviews so I wanted to double-check it for mine. I know everyone is different, but for me, that just means it doesn't have fake, chemical scents in it. Also a positive. I definitely cannot smell anything on my face, nor has my husband noticed it. Speaking of my husband: After trying 5 or 6 different natural sunscreens, he uses THIS ONE. Big positive for me! He also says it does not feel oily and he does not notice it in general. I definitely recommend this one and I will purchase again !

Easy to spread

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Aug 22, 2012

Aubrey've done good job of making light fuild sunscreen. It contains both zinc oxide and titania but doesn't leave white traces. Greenish color actually works to make face tone even. Sunscreen has liquidish structure so it's quite easy to spread. Will buy it again.

Excellent sun cream

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on May 22, 2013

took a bit of getting use to when applying it, because not the same oily feeling as most sun creams, best sun cream that I've used will definitely be using it again in the future

natural and comfortable use

Posted by 4846678640085620508 on Aug 01, 2014

I really love this sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin white at all, and is very comfortable. It feels a tiny bit heavier than for example commercial spray sunscreens but the fact that it's natural makes up for this. There's almost no scent and it goes away quick. You have to reapply during the hours when sun is strongest (which you should with other sunscreens anyway). It gave my skin good protection. My skin doesn't get red at all and turns into nice bronze tan. The only downside is that it can turn a little white during reapplication if you sweat a lot.

Good

Posted by 5011623326999487992 on Dec 21, 2013

All natural. Some people say it's not easy to apply but I've try some sunscreen that's even harder to apply than this one, so I am okay with it. Consider it as all natural sunscreen, the easiness to apply is very good already. Leave a little white color on my face, but not too much, it's okay. I love how it doesn't harm the coral.

Works Great!!!

Posted by 5373044054264599191 on Feb 27, 2014

I was new to using physical & natural sunscreens and was initially worried that it would be difficult to get used to using this. Well, this feels a little stickier than the usual chemical sunscreens, but it's still very spreadable and not as thick as imagined. It does leave some cast, but it's not as obvious as the other physical (and some chemical) sunscreens I've tried. Will repurchase, if no better alternative can be found! Oh, remember to give it a good shake before flipping the cap open!

还不错

Posted by 4640418285991531176 on Dec 31, 2012

膏体是淡黄色的,比较粘稠,质地不够细腻,我想可能是有机的缘故,味道不是很香。

Nice sunscreen but better for people with dry to normal skin

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This is a nice sunscreen. I use it on my body. I do not recommend it for the face if you have oily or combination skin. I have combination skin and it was too oily for the face, but drier or normal skins might not have a problem with it. It has no white cast and sinks in beautifully. It doesn't break me out, just a little too oily for my skin.

works

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Jul 29, 2013

but goes on liek thick paint

Wonderful!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Oct 02, 2016

Wonderful ingredients, physical sunscreen, easily spread over my face and it doesn't feel sticky or so, nor drying my face or causing my face to secrete more oil. I just love it. and have ordered my second tube :) But it does leave a slight whitish color on my face. The oil-base formulation isn't that pleasant if you have oily skin, or you stay under hot temperature that day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »