Nice Sun Creme

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 01, 2016

I really like this Green Tea Version. It is in itself brownish-grey in colour so it does not make you white. Leaves a creamy feeling on the skin so it needs to be washed away in the evening before going to bed. Good working natural, waterproof sun creme. Please, you are warmly welcome to visit my page for more reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

My favorite water resistant, natural sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on May 05, 2014

- All natural ingredients. - Good EWG rating. - Has a good consistency, easy to apply -- much easier than any other natural sunscreen I've tried. - Only need to use a small amount for good coverage. - Does not make your skin white (the green tea in it has a lot to do with this, it really helps cover up the super whiteness of the titanium and zinc). Almost every other "natural" sunscreen I've tried leaves your skin at least somewhat white. - Water resistant -- very important in really hot and humid climates where non-water resistant sunscreens can literally come off your skin from just the humidity and perspiration. - Actually makes your skin look good, healthy.

very good sunscreen for face

Posted by Reviewer1324812 on Apr 25, 2013

very good

Excellent sun cream

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on May 22, 2013

took a bit of getting use to when applying it, because not the same oily feeling as most sun creams, best sun cream that I've used will definitely be using it again in the future

Good

Posted by 5011623326999487992 on Dec 21, 2013

All natural. Some people say it's not easy to apply but I've try some sunscreen that's even harder to apply than this one, so I am okay with it. Consider it as all natural sunscreen, the easiness to apply is very good already. Leave a little white color on my face, but not too much, it's okay. I love how it doesn't harm the coral.

Works Great!!!

Posted by 5373044054264599191 on Feb 27, 2014

I was new to using physical & natural sunscreens and was initially worried that it would be difficult to get used to using this. Well, this feels a little stickier than the usual chemical sunscreens, but it's still very spreadable and not as thick as imagined. It does leave some cast, but it's not as obvious as the other physical (and some chemical) sunscreens I've tried. Will repurchase, if no better alternative can be found! Oh, remember to give it a good shake before flipping the cap open!

natural and comfortable use

Posted by 4846678640085620508 on Aug 01, 2014

I really love this sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin white at all, and is very comfortable. It feels a tiny bit heavier than for example commercial spray sunscreens but the fact that it's natural makes up for this. There's almost no scent and it goes away quick. You have to reapply during the hours when sun is strongest (which you should with other sunscreens anyway). It gave my skin good protection. My skin doesn't get red at all and turns into nice bronze tan. The only downside is that it can turn a little white during reapplication if you sweat a lot.

还不错

Posted by 4640418285991531176 on Dec 31, 2012

膏体是淡黄色的,比较粘稠,质地不够细腻,我想可能是有机的缘故,味道不是很香。

Nice sunscreen but better for people with dry to normal skin

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This is a nice sunscreen. I use it on my body. I do not recommend it for the face if you have oily or combination skin. I have combination skin and it was too oily for the face, but drier or normal skins might not have a problem with it. It has no white cast and sinks in beautifully. It doesn't break me out, just a little too oily for my skin.

works

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Jul 29, 2013

but goes on liek thick paint

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »