Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Sunscreen, SPF 30, Green Tea, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Not great under makeup

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Mar 19, 2012

I like that it is natural, but I never liked how it blended into the skin and how it looked under makeup, so now I just use it in the car when I need it on my hands and neck.

Great *** Muy recomendable

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 29, 2012

The main function to protect does perfectly, smells not too bad, and is easy to apply! *** Su fundamental función de proteger hace perfectamente, no huele mal y es fácil de aplicarlo!

Easy to spread

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Aug 22, 2012

Aubrey've done good job of making light fuild sunscreen. It contains both zinc oxide and titania but doesn't leave white traces. Greenish color actually works to make face tone even. Sunscreen has liquidish structure so it's quite easy to spread. Will buy it again.

Aubrey Organics Sunscreen

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 12, 2012

Very good. Works better than others regular sunscreens that i both in drugstores. My skin is not burned when I was at sea..

Great sunscreen...even my husband uses it daily :-)

Posted by 4612269876691307484 on May 13, 2015

I bought this to use as a daily sunscreen under my makeup. I wanted a "natural" one that works really well, doesn't turn my face white, with no animal testing...and one that my husband will also use daily without complaining. :-) After summers of running along Lake Michigan without sunscreen in my 20s, I had some brown spots / sun damage appear on my forehead in my mid 30s. Anyone who has also experienced this knows what a pain it is to fade them and then protect them sufficiently to avoid them coming back (or getting new ones, ugh). Needless to say, I am "hyper diligent" now. :-) So far this sunscreen seems to be working really well. To be fair, I still use my SPF 50 that turns me ghostly white when exposed for long periods (running, working in the garden, etc.). It does have a green/clayish color to it, but then again, it is a "Green Tea" sunscreen so that was not a surprise or disappointment for me. It does not cause a green or white tint on my skin after applying. I also did not notice any oily or other feeling under my makeup. I didn't notice the sunscreen at all so that is great! (I do wait about 10-15 minutes as part of my morning routine between applying it and putting my makeup on. I'm not sure if it would make a difference if you put your makeup on directly after applying.) Regarding the smell, it does have a scent to it. But for me, I had to run upstairs and sniff it again before typing this to notice it. I read the reviews so I wanted to double-check it for mine. I know everyone is different, but for me, that just means it doesn't have fake, chemical scents in it. Also a positive. I definitely cannot smell anything on my face, nor has my husband noticed it. Speaking of my husband: After trying 5 or 6 different natural sunscreens, he uses THIS ONE. Big positive for me! He also says it does not feel oily and he does not notice it in general. I definitely recommend this one and I will purchase again !