I like it

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jul 07, 2015

This sunscreen have a green color because of the green tea.I have normal to dry skin and i'm NC15 fair color.This sunscreen make my skin a bit dry because of the Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxid.It full with oils but not too much emolients like Hyaloronic acid! This is not a micronized and i will say that the white and the green colors make my face to look like a have a foundation!I don't know how will be on darker skin.So far i like it for the hot months but not for the witner because make my skin dry.Have a shine but after 15min.go away.If don't have this green color will be white on my face.I will buy again because with this i don't put foundation.Have very good ingredients list too!

Didn't like it..

Posted by 5337363683637102684 on Dec 07, 2014

I was looking forward to try this sunscreen, but got really dissapointed. The texture is like clay and it separates... Hope I will find a better natural sunscreen next time.

Ok, not great

Posted by juliechiku on Jul 15, 2013

I don't like the texture and the colour of this. It works for the face because its kind of thick and hard to work in. Would take half an hour to do the whole body. The smell is nice and subtle.

sunscreen

Posted by 5188411175888809196 on Jul 31, 2012

it does the job, but not easy to rub on to the skin. leaves a very fine white coat

Don't really like it

Posted by Liz-Nz on May 21, 2014

Not a big fan of the smell and quite heavy

Posted by 4628362779169131933 on May 19, 2015

very anxious i've opened the can but the smell was bad, it's very liquid and leaves white oily thingy on the skin

Perfect sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Feb 03, 2012

Easy to spread/rub in, unscented, will buy over and over again. Works like a dream!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »