Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Aubrey Organics, Natural Sun, Sunscreen, SPF 30, Green Tea, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Lovely sunscreen

Posted by 4699545075447841229 on Dec 14, 2014

I love this product - it's not greasy of full of harsh chemicals and feels lovely to wear. The only sunscreen I use now.

My favorite water resistant, natural sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on May 05, 2014

- All natural ingredients. - Good EWG rating. - Has a good consistency, easy to apply -- much easier than any other natural sunscreen I've tried. - Only need to use a small amount for good coverage. - Does not make your skin white (the green tea in it has a lot to do with this, it really helps cover up the super whiteness of the titanium and zinc). Almost every other "natural" sunscreen I've tried leaves your skin at least somewhat white. - Water resistant -- very important in really hot and humid climates where non-water resistant sunscreens can literally come off your skin from just the humidity and perspiration. - Actually makes your skin look good, healthy.

Good

Posted by 5011623326999487992 on Dec 21, 2013

All natural. Some people say it's not easy to apply but I've try some sunscreen that's even harder to apply than this one, so I am okay with it. Consider it as all natural sunscreen, the easiness to apply is very good already. Leave a little white color on my face, but not too much, it's okay. I love how it doesn't harm the coral.

Works Great!!!

Posted by 5373044054264599191 on Feb 27, 2014

I was new to using physical & natural sunscreens and was initially worried that it would be difficult to get used to using this. Well, this feels a little stickier than the usual chemical sunscreens, but it's still very spreadable and not as thick as imagined. It does leave some cast, but it's not as obvious as the other physical (and some chemical) sunscreens I've tried. Will repurchase, if no better alternative can be found! Oh, remember to give it a good shake before flipping the cap open!

natural and comfortable use

Posted by 4846678640085620508 on Aug 01, 2014

I really love this sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin white at all, and is very comfortable. It feels a tiny bit heavier than for example commercial spray sunscreens but the fact that it's natural makes up for this. There's almost no scent and it goes away quick. You have to reapply during the hours when sun is strongest (which you should with other sunscreens anyway). It gave my skin good protection. My skin doesn't get red at all and turns into nice bronze tan. The only downside is that it can turn a little white during reapplication if you sweat a lot.