Excellent soap!

Posted by 4817664098695031143 on Aug 27, 2015

Love this soap. I use nothing else for my facial cleansing. When I do, the results are never as taut or as clean as this soap leaves my face. I'd dealt with Rosacea for over 20 years and nothing calms it like this soap, though some may find it a bit strong at first. Very hard to find in stores that do not stock it. I was relieved to find it here at iHerb. Once again, thank you iHerb for stocking my hard-to-find favorite products.

Clean feeling

Posted by 5188573433757125532 on Aug 21, 2015

It gives you a great clean feeling right away! Great!

Cleans Your Face?

Posted by maktub on Nov 13, 2013

It cleans you face. That's all I got from it. The smell isn't bad. The lather isn't bad. But I used it hoping to get the same results I do from the Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn soap, only less pricey. Needless to say, I was disappointed. My skin just didn't respond to it in the same way - it was like a normal soap. That said, it wasn't bad, but it didn't take away acne, acne scars or in general, any scars and it didn't even my skin tone.

?

Posted by 4636181943119538725 on Jul 08, 2013

?

Good but not amazing

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Feb 14, 2013

Does the job to clean, smells a bit funny. None of the seabuckthorn products have been able to help my keratosis pilaris.

Not for dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer2438485 on Jan 12, 2013

Not fit for my dry skin. Very dry and contracts. I will not order again.

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 31, 2012

It's very soothing.

BEAUTIFUL!

Posted by Reviewer2868530 on Nov 08, 2012

This is one of my two all time favourite soaps from iherb - the other begin the Fiji coconut & pineapple soap. This soap smells delicious, lathers beautifully, and is very nourishing - it feels more like you're applying moisturiser than soap. I will definitely be buying more. I highly recommend this product.

works well with sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1467851 on Oct 21, 2012

Other soaps irritate my skin while this one cleans but is very gentle with my skin. However, i don't find it very nourishing.

good product

Posted by 4827826965235951817 on Aug 26, 2012

It appears that this soap is drawing the blemishes out of my skin and the redness in my cheeks has reduced.