Aubrey Organics, Nourishing Bath Bar, Sea Buckthorn, 4 oz (118 g)

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2727053 From New York on Dec 25, 2007

I have been using this product for a while now. It is wonderful for my skin, and I wash my hair with it as well. Most of all, I want to thank you for your prompt service. I received my order within a couple of days from the time I ordered it.

Great for rosacea

Posted by Reviewer1706131 From California on Sep 18, 2008

I use this for as part of my skincare routine for rosacea and seems to work just as well as Face Doctor cleasing bar at a fraction of the cost. I also 1/2 & 1/2 of Tea Tree oil and cococnut oil, apply to my face for at least 4 minutes before using this bar, to treat the rosacea. It has been helping maintain my skin at a healthy manageable level.

Aubrey Organics Sea Buckthorn with Sandalwood Soap

Posted by Reviewer1668116 From Florida on Oct 02, 2008

I love it... It is organic and my very very sensitive skin has NO reaction to it. It is gentle and lasts. It's not the cheapest but I got it on sale at iherb and the price was right!!!

High quality soap!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 02, 2012

First, the aroma was quite strong, but very nice and powdery fruity. While washing hands, the aroma turns much smoother and lower in tone. Really nice just bit pricy.

Great for my problem skin

Posted by WildSweetVermont From Vermont on Jul 18, 2012

I have very sensitive skin, prone to redness, rashes, break-outs, etc. This worked well for me, but might have stirred things up a little before clearing them up. If you have sensitive skin this bar may or may not be right for you. Try a little patch test first. :)