Too greasy

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Sep 18, 2008

Although is says it's for all hair types, this product is extremely heavy and greasy - more like mayonaise. I wouldn't recommend for anything but very dry hair.

Changed formula, drying!! Don't buy!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jul 01, 2014

I've used this for years and it was perfect! Not any more. Very drying!!!

shiny and smooth

Posted by Reviewer3185964 on May 02, 2009

I'm ultra sensitive to additives in many personal care products. Aubrey, in general, is great in that respect, no parabens, no silicone smoothers, no perfumes. The Rosa Mosqueta conditioner leaves my hair shiny, smooth, with a light clean fragrance.

Conditioner Review

Posted by Reviewer1038043 on Feb 01, 2012

This was a sample you sent with the Zia order and I tried it and loved it. It really nourishes my hair in the dry climate I live in. Will continue to use.

Aubrey Organics, Nourishing Conditioner, Rosa Mosqueta

Posted by apples4 on Jul 11, 2012

Покупала свекрови. Ей понравился.

Way too thick

Posted by Reviewer2537702 on Jun 23, 2012

If you have shorter hair this might be ok, but with longer hait it's darn near impossible to use. It's way too thick it feels like I'm wrestling my fine, long hair rather than conditioning it. Was difficult to rinse out easily. Ended up tossing it out after it sat unused for about a year. :(

Excellent Product

Posted by 5273211541324658335 on Aug 17, 2012

I was very pleased with this product. I am a 70+ rocking senior and have been frustrated with change in my hair. Like to stay away from conditioners and shampoos with lots of chemicals. My dry hair and itchy scalp were relieved with this product. I will continue to use. Smells fresh and is not overpowering.

Soft yet strong

Posted by Reviewer2004111 on Jan 27, 2012

This conditioner taht I use together with Rosa Mosqueta shampoo does loads of good to my hair leaving it manageable but not too thin and flabby, I love the way my hair feels after usinig it. And the smell is awesome :)

Good Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Mar 04, 2012

I love Aubrey hair products. I love that they don't have chemicals. They do have a pleasant fragrance and work very well on my hair. I wash my hair every day and never use the same kind on consecutive days.

My favorite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1667957 on Jun 10, 2011

I have never used a conditioner that is better at detangling than this. The ingredients are all good, and the fragrance is very pleasing.