Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1627607 on Apr 21, 2009

I love to use this as a leave-in, it leaves my hair soft and manageable. Prompt delivery, great service!

My hair likes this

Posted by Reviewer2942086 on Feb 17, 2011

iHerb sent me a sample of this and the shampoo, and I was surprised at how good my hair felt and how well it styled when I used them. Many have written that they love the fragrance--I don't--but it's not awful. Also the instructions on the bottle say to "shake well," but I haven't figured out how to do that, because the formula is so thick. It certainly doesn't shake. I just squirt some out and apply it.

Worked well on my fine hair.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 22, 2012

I'm a fan of Aubrey Organics, and thankful they stay true to their 'pure' mission. I have highly sensitive skin and their products have been great for that; No parabens, no silicone smoothers, no "perfumes" [they tend to use essential oils]. This conditioner did a great job on my fine hair and rinsed out very well.

Amazing

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012

Excellent conditioner, very rich and nourishing but it feels a bit difficult to rinse out.

Very nice, but smells a little funny

Posted by Reviewer3104974 on Jul 20, 2013

I have the Rosa Mosqueta shampoo too, which smells nice, but the conditioner smells differently - more stale-like, somehow. However, I love the thick, rich texture! And after washing, the hair does smell of rose! I have lots of hair, but each hair is very thin and fine (fly away hair). Leaves my hair shiny.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »