Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1627607 on Apr 21, 2009

I love to use this as a leave-in, it leaves my hair soft and manageable. Prompt delivery, great service!

My hair likes this

Posted by Reviewer2942086 on Feb 17, 2011

iHerb sent me a sample of this and the shampoo, and I was surprised at how good my hair felt and how well it styled when I used them. Many have written that they love the fragrance--I don't--but it's not awful. Also the instructions on the bottle say to "shake well," but I haven't figured out how to do that, because the formula is so thick. It certainly doesn't shake. I just squirt some out and apply it.

Worked well on my fine hair.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 22, 2012

I'm a fan of Aubrey Organics, and thankful they stay true to their 'pure' mission. I have highly sensitive skin and their products have been great for that; No parabens, no silicone smoothers, no "perfumes" [they tend to use essential oils]. This conditioner did a great job on my fine hair and rinsed out very well.

Amazing

Posted by jadegrrrl on Nov 04, 2012

Excellent conditioner, very rich and nourishing but it feels a bit difficult to rinse out.

Very nice, but smells a little funny

Posted by Reviewer3104974 on Jul 20, 2013

I have the Rosa Mosqueta shampoo too, which smells nice, but the conditioner smells differently - more stale-like, somehow. However, I love the thick, rich texture! And after washing, the hair does smell of rose! I have lots of hair, but each hair is very thin and fine (fly away hair). Leaves my hair shiny.

Good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2297855 on Jun 12, 2010

I don't use conditioner very often however this seems like a fairly all round sort of conditioner.

trés bien en soin profond

Posted by labouldogue on Aug 19, 2012

contrairement au shampoing ce conditionneur est presque parfait!!! Il adoucit instantanément et semble bien nourrire et protéger les cheveux. par contre il n'est pas forcément facile a rincer si on l'utilise en simple conditionneur... je préfére l'utiliser en soin profond en le laissant posé au moins un quart d'heure sous une serviette chaude. Dans ce cas il fait les cheveux trés doux et brillants.

A good product

Posted by 5310270252530226645 on Jul 12, 2014

Makes your hair look better.

Aubrey Organics, I have always adored........

Posted by 5636002815367798096 on Jul 16, 2014

Nicely put together, I believe that's why it works.

Buy Aubery Honeysuckle Rose conditioner instead

Posted by Products on Apr 18, 2014

This has a nice rose smell and left my hair nice and soft, but I don't see any difference compared to the honey suckle conditioner, except costing $7 dollars more!!