shiny and smooth

Posted by Reviewer3185964 on May 02, 2009

I'm ultra sensitive to additives in many personal care products. Aubrey, in general, is great in that respect, no parabens, no silicone smoothers, no perfumes. The Rosa Mosqueta conditioner leaves my hair shiny, smooth, with a light clean fragrance.

Conditioner Review

Posted by Reviewer1038043 on Feb 01, 2012

This was a sample you sent with the Zia order and I tried it and loved it. It really nourishes my hair in the dry climate I live in. Will continue to use.

Aubrey Organics, Nourishing Conditioner, Rosa Mosqueta

Posted by apples4 on Jul 11, 2012

Покупала свекрови. Ей понравился.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5273211541324658335 on Aug 17, 2012

I was very pleased with this product. I am a 70+ rocking senior and have been frustrated with change in my hair. Like to stay away from conditioners and shampoos with lots of chemicals. My dry hair and itchy scalp were relieved with this product. I will continue to use. Smells fresh and is not overpowering.

my go-to conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1782758 on Dec 20, 2012

I have fine, slightly wavy long hair that is prone to dryness. I use this conditioner after shampooing with Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose shampoo, and they are a great combo for my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair soft and shiny - I just love it.

Good Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Mar 04, 2012

I love Aubrey hair products. I love that they don't have chemicals. They do have a pleasant fragrance and work very well on my hair. I wash my hair every day and never use the same kind on consecutive days.

My favorite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1667957 on Jun 10, 2011

I have never used a conditioner that is better at detangling than this. The ingredients are all good, and the fragrance is very pleasing.

Soft yet strong

Posted by Reviewer2004111 on Jan 27, 2012

This conditioner taht I use together with Rosa Mosqueta shampoo does loads of good to my hair leaving it manageable but not too thin and flabby, I love the way my hair feels after usinig it. And the smell is awesome :)

leaves hair so soft ...

Posted by Reviewer1052441 on Dec 29, 2008

This products does not smell so good BUT you can feel its moisturizers penetrate the hair shaft on contact. So soothing and smoothing. I love this stuff :)

great conditioner from Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Mar 14, 2010

I have used other Aubrey conditioners which I didn't care for, but this one is the best for my gray (and long) hair. I would recommend it highly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »