Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Excellent Product

Posted by 5273211541324658335 on Aug 17, 2012

I was very pleased with this product. I am a 70+ rocking senior and have been frustrated with change in my hair. Like to stay away from conditioners and shampoos with lots of chemicals. My dry hair and itchy scalp were relieved with this product. I will continue to use. Smells fresh and is not overpowering.

my go-to conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1782758 on Dec 20, 2012

I have fine, slightly wavy long hair that is prone to dryness. I use this conditioner after shampooing with Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose shampoo, and they are a great combo for my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair soft and shiny - I just love it.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1627607 on Apr 21, 2009

I love to use this as a leave-in, it leaves my hair soft and manageable. Prompt delivery, great service!

Worked well on my fine hair.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Aug 22, 2012

I'm a fan of Aubrey Organics, and thankful they stay true to their 'pure' mission. I have highly sensitive skin and their products have been great for that; No parabens, no silicone smoothers, no "perfumes" [they tend to use essential oils]. This conditioner did a great job on my fine hair and rinsed out very well.

My hair likes this

Posted by Reviewer2942086 on Feb 17, 2011

iHerb sent me a sample of this and the shampoo, and I was surprised at how good my hair felt and how well it styled when I used them. Many have written that they love the fragrance--I don't--but it's not awful. Also the instructions on the bottle say to "shake well," but I haven't figured out how to do that, because the formula is so thick. It certainly doesn't shake. I just squirt some out and apply it.