Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

After looking through the ingredients of almost all the “natural” shampoo on iherb, you find that they all contain either of the followings; preservatives such as sodium benzoate, sulfates such sodium lauryl sulfate, hidden sulfates such sodium coco sulfate (just another diluted SLS with exact chemical structure) and many other chemical names such as polysorbate 20. Aubrey Organic is the only shampoo brand to be chemical free! (Not counting castile soap which is also all natural but it is not specialised shampoo). The downside is that none of the shampoo by Aubrey lathers well so you probably use more of the shampoo. Otherwise, it will be hard to wash the hair scalp or hair, especially if you have thick hair. (in my case). I also like that the ingredients are biodegrade, suitable for vegetarians and not tested on animal (important!). All conventional chemical shampoo is tested on animals! Why? There are simply too many chemicals in it. Many are reactive and causes allergies therefore they test it on animals first in order to avoid possible lawsuits in future. This product smells just nice and not too strong As for the moisturizing effect, I find that the effect is moderate at best. Helping to rinse away chlorine and minerals seems another additional benefit though there is no way to tell. As for regards to protecting fading of colors, I can't tell since I have no colored hair. Nevertheless, it is a good shampoo for all hair type! Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 07, 2007

This is an excellent shampoo, and is my favorite of the Aubrey line. It leaves my hair clean, shiney, and managble. It does not dry my hair which most shampoos will do. The scent is very beautiful, soothing, balancing. If you hair is not very wet it won't lather like conventional shampoos: just add water to your hair and it lathers up great! :)

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

I was losing a lot of hair due to 'premenopausal' hormone fluctuations, and this shampoo reduced the amount of hair I would find on my comb. Very gentle and smells terrific.

Excellent shampoo!!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I am a man with very dry hair. I have tried a LOT of products. Going Natural is very popular right now in organic community and it is not easy finding products that can make our hair manageable and truly soft especially the hair texture that I have. I highly recommend all of the shampoos and conditioners. They are remarkable and for the FIRST time I am getting what I expect from a product. The fact that the products are also safe for my hair and my health is reason to celebrate. You must try this product. My favorite is Honeysuckle Rose but I also have and love GP Protein, Island Naturals and one other that escapes me at the moment. They are all fantastic and worth the price. Try these products your hair will feel heathier and have a better texture than you could have imagined. You will also be doing a great thing for your health. So many cosmetic products are toxic nowadays. Companies do not have to disclose what they are really using. I checked Aubrey Organics on the EWG website that studies the toxicity of cosmetics and they got very good scores. This is an all around win, win product. I just wish they would make a larger bottle. Additonally Honeysuckle Rose has a great fragrance. Some of the the others dont smell as good as this one but they work just as well. I have read some reviews and some of you have said that it doesn't lather." To me, it lathers as well as expected for a NATURAL SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO. A tip, make sure your hair is REALLY WET and that should help you get a few more suds. I'm sold and this is now my staple shampoo. It smells just like honeysuckle and roses so if you don't like the flowery smell then I recommend you follow up the shampoo with a better smelling conditioner. The after smell is light and pleasant, not too overpowering.

My Favorite Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3035893 on Jan 11, 2008

We have a large family with six children and EVERYONE loves this shampoo...great for all hair types. Aubrey organics makes quality products.