No me convence

Posted by 4761520636113299001 on May 29, 2015

El pelo me queda áspero. Prefiero otras marcas. No repito.

Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I'm a big fan of the scent! I really want this shampoo to work well for me but I just don't find myself reaching for it often. The formula is very watery. It lathers up so-so but I feel like you have to use a lot of it for medium-long hair length. After rinsing my hair feels really dry. However after blow-drying my hair it feels very soft.

Average

Posted by 4614244214813830641 on Oct 12, 2014

Smells not bad, however the shampoo is very liquid, the hair becomes greasy very fast after using the shampoo. The shampoo does not give the clean hair feeling. Will not buy it again.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 02, 2014

Kind of disappointed.. Expected this to smell like roses, but it smells like some kind of artificial apple candy. It cleans good, but makes my hair really tangly and dry. Switched back to my old shampoo after one bottle of this.

Why has it changed???

Posted by Reviewer3002530 on Jan 02, 2014

I've used Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo for 2 or 3 years now and have always loved it, the smell was divine and it protected my hair colour. For some reason the ingredients have been changed, it lathers more but the lovely scent and texture has gone, such a shame, it's now very runny and has a sickly smell! Please Aubrey Organics, bring back the original formula!!

ok

Posted by 5358057355011738509 on Nov 14, 2013

This shampoo does work fine. I just can't handle the smell. It does smell like dog shampoo. Really strong medicinal smell. Don't like that.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1905075 on Oct 18, 2012

Hair looks good, but it seems to dry my sensitive skin, as a result more dandraff appeared.

A tad disappointed with this one.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

Aubrey Organics has a fantastic reputation for being pure and clean and with my sensitive skin I gave it a try. It smelled lovely but I found that it didn't lather very well and after about two weeks of use, my long fine hair was getting very weighed down. I found myself in need of stripping my hair of the shampoo and conditioner about once every two weeks. I used it for about 1.5 months and gave the rest to a friend.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3232345 on Mar 24, 2012

I expected something better, but this is my first natural shampoo, so maybe everything is alright. It leaves my hair clean and the smell is nice, but for one washing i need musch shampoo:) Next time i will try other AO shampoo.

rosa mosqueta shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Feb 18, 2012

If you have a dry hair, don't try that. With my hair type this shampoo doesn't work. I understand that it is sulfate-free but it cost too much to make lather, and i have to wast too much product to get it. At least my scalp isn't flaking anymore. i probably purchase the dry hair one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »