Drying

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Jul 23, 2010

This shampoo helps a little with my sensitive itchy scalp but is drying to my hair.

Why has it changed???

Posted by Reviewer3002530 on Jan 02, 2014

I've used Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo for 2 or 3 years now and have always loved it, the smell was divine and it protected my hair colour. For some reason the ingredients have been changed, it lathers more but the lovely scent and texture has gone, such a shame, it's now very runny and has a sickly smell! Please Aubrey Organics, bring back the original formula!!

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 02, 2014

Kind of disappointed.. Expected this to smell like roses, but it smells like some kind of artificial apple candy. It cleans good, but makes my hair really tangly and dry. Switched back to my old shampoo after one bottle of this.

Extremely strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1731587 on Dec 09, 2011

When you pour this in your hands you are immediately hit with a strong overpowering smell. And not a good smell at that! The shampoo is ok -- it left my hair a bit tangled. I prefer the blue camomile - that left my hair very soft.

Natural and good for you

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 18, 2011

I would love this more if it didn't tangle my hair. The conditioner sorts it out, but the shampoo alone seems quite drying, although I love that it is all-natural.

a little disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1545969 on Oct 31, 2011

after shampoo your hair is very hard - be sure to use a balm or conditioner for hair.

rosa mosqueta shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1596956 on Feb 18, 2012

If you have a dry hair, don't try that. With my hair type this shampoo doesn't work. I understand that it is sulfate-free but it cost too much to make lather, and i have to wast too much product to get it. At least my scalp isn't flaking anymore. i probably purchase the dry hair one.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3232345 on Mar 24, 2012

I expected something better, but this is my first natural shampoo, so maybe everything is alright. It leaves my hair clean and the smell is nice, but for one washing i need musch shampoo:) Next time i will try other AO shampoo.

A tad disappointed with this one.

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

Aubrey Organics has a fantastic reputation for being pure and clean and with my sensitive skin I gave it a try. It smelled lovely but I found that it didn't lather very well and after about two weeks of use, my long fine hair was getting very weighed down. I found myself in need of stripping my hair of the shampoo and conditioner about once every two weeks. I used it for about 1.5 months and gave the rest to a friend.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1905075 on Oct 18, 2012

Hair looks good, but it seems to dry my sensitive skin, as a result more dandraff appeared.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »