This is the best

Posted by Reviewer2111897 on Sep 03, 2010

great product

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2297855 on Jun 12, 2010

This shampoo delivers everything I want in a shampoo it leaves hair feeling clean smells fine and gives hair shine.

great to keep color

Posted by Haanresidence on Apr 18, 2012

still not used to lack of lathering, but love the product.the matching conditioner is even better, with a fantastic smell

Peace, calm and no more itching!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jul 20, 2010

I cannot believe that my scalp does not itch. I do know sulfa makes me itch like crazy and thought buying products without SLS would work for me. . .little did I know many products substitute another form of sulfa. Will try Aubrey's other variations. Soo happy!!

Aubrey shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Jul 20, 2010

Love the way this shampoo makes my grey hair feel. So much different than the store bought products.

Aubrey Makes Truly Natural Products

Posted by Reviewer1464085 on Dec 16, 2013

I've been using Aubrey Organics products for DECADES. They do not contain any artificial preservatives, ever. I will continue to purchase Aubrey's products. A little goes a long way!

Neat

Posted by Reviewer2170363 on Dec 26, 2012

Very refreshing indeed

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Jan 03, 2013

I'm satisfied.

Best natural shampoo i ever used

Posted by 4868593828703890935 on Jun 19, 2013

I used the shampoo rosa maquetta and it is better than carol's daughter. I am not lying, this is the best yet, and the cheapest here. My order came in 3 days. I was very pleased with the results. My hair is not relaxed, I'm African american and have tightly coiled hair. I did a braid out and my hair was the straightest it has ever been with this shampoo. I had a pretty braidout, with smooth silky hair. I am so pleased. My hair smells the best ever. I used the GPG protein balnce conditioner and it made my hair smell wonderful. A little goes a long way, you dont have to use alot, even though it doesnt foam, my hair felt squeaky clean, and not stripped of its natural oils. Thanks Aubrey.