Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

New formula hurts my scalp and skin :(

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Jan 18, 2014

I started using this shampoo a couple of years ago and loved the beautiful healthy hair and scalp it left me with. I have a very sensitive scalp. But the new formula (yes, more foam, is that so good?) seriously damaged my skin, making it red and flaky like when I use a supermarket shampoo (I wish I could upload a photo of my forefront after use, is that dramatic). Plus, the new sickly sweet smell is horrid. I'm going to try a different shampoo but I am worried that this may mean bye bye Aubrey Organics. What a shame :/

product has been changed

Posted by Reviewer3181710 on Jun 23, 2014

It was my favourite shampoo, but now it has been changed to worse side. I won't buy it again because of drying effect to my hair and unpleasant cheap smell. Return the old formula, please.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 07, 2007

This is an excellent shampoo, and is my favorite of the Aubrey line. It leaves my hair clean, shiney, and managble. It does not dry my hair which most shampoos will do. The scent is very beautiful, soothing, balancing. If you hair is not very wet it won't lather like conventional shampoos: just add water to your hair and it lathers up great! :)

Please bring back original formula!

Posted by Reviewer1217912 on Jan 21, 2014

I've been using this shampoo for over a year, and the original formula was amazing and made my hair shine. This formula just tangles up my hair and dries it up. Aubrey organics - please bring Back the original formula!!!

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

I was losing a lot of hair due to 'premenopausal' hormone fluctuations, and this shampoo reduced the amount of hair I would find on my comb. Very gentle and smells terrific.