10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo, Vibrant Hydration, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

New formula hurts my scalp and skin :(

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Jan 18, 2014

I started using this shampoo a couple of years ago and loved the beautiful healthy hair and scalp it left me with. I have a very sensitive scalp. But the new formula (yes, more foam, is that so good?) seriously damaged my skin, making it red and flaky like when I use a supermarket shampoo (I wish I could upload a photo of my forefront after use, is that dramatic). Plus, the new sickly sweet smell is horrid. I'm going to try a different shampoo but I am worried that this may mean bye bye Aubrey Organics. What a shame :/

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 07, 2007

This is an excellent shampoo, and is my favorite of the Aubrey line. It leaves my hair clean, shiney, and managble. It does not dry my hair which most shampoos will do. The scent is very beautiful, soothing, balancing. If you hair is not very wet it won't lather like conventional shampoos: just add water to your hair and it lathers up great! :)

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

I was losing a lot of hair due to 'premenopausal' hormone fluctuations, and this shampoo reduced the amount of hair I would find on my comb. Very gentle and smells terrific.

product has been changed

Posted by Reviewer3181710 on Jun 23, 2014

It was my favourite shampoo, but now it has been changed to worse side. I won't buy it again because of drying effect to my hair and unpleasant cheap smell. Return the old formula, please.

Excellent shampoo!!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I am a man with very dry hair. I have tried a LOT of products. Going Natural is very popular right now in organic community and it is not easy finding products that can make our hair manageable and truly soft especially the hair texture that I have. I highly recommend all of the shampoos and conditioners. They are remarkable and for the FIRST time I am getting what I expect from a product. The fact that the products are also safe for my hair and my health is reason to celebrate. You must try this product. My favorite is Honeysuckle Rose but I also have and love GP Protein, Island Naturals and one other that escapes me at the moment. They are all fantastic and worth the price. Try these products your hair will feel heathier and have a better texture than you could have imagined. You will also be doing a great thing for your health. So many cosmetic products are toxic nowadays. Companies do not have to disclose what they are really using. I checked Aubrey Organics on the EWG website that studies the toxicity of cosmetics and they got very good scores. This is an all around win, win product. I just wish they would make a larger bottle. Additonally Honeysuckle Rose has a great fragrance. Some of the the others dont smell as good as this one but they work just as well. I have read some reviews and some of you have said that it doesn't lather." To me, it lathers as well as expected for a NATURAL SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO. A tip, make sure your hair is REALLY WET and that should help you get a few more suds. I'm sold and this is now my staple shampoo. It smells just like honeysuckle and roses so if you don't like the flowery smell then I recommend you follow up the shampoo with a better smelling conditioner. The after smell is light and pleasant, not too overpowering.