Formula has changed, don't buy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jul 01, 2014

I've used this for years and loved it but they changed the formula and it's VERY drying now! Why mess with a good thing??? They've also added a lot of ingredients with the word Lauroyl or Lauryl in them. It was not needed before so I don't know why they felt they had to change it. Sigh, now I gotta fond another natural shampoo and conditioner.

Excellent shampoo!!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I am a man with very dry hair. I have tried a LOT of products. Going Natural is very popular right now in organic community and it is not easy finding products that can make our hair manageable and truly soft especially the hair texture that I have. I highly recommend all of the shampoos and conditioners. They are remarkable and for the FIRST time I am getting what I expect from a product. The fact that the products are also safe for my hair and my health is reason to celebrate. You must try this product. My favorite is Honeysuckle Rose but I also have and love GP Protein, Island Naturals and one other that escapes me at the moment. They are all fantastic and worth the price. Try these products your hair will feel heathier and have a better texture than you could have imagined. You will also be doing a great thing for your health. So many cosmetic products are toxic nowadays. Companies do not have to disclose what they are really using. I checked Aubrey Organics on the EWG website that studies the toxicity of cosmetics and they got very good scores. This is an all around win, win product. I just wish they would make a larger bottle. Additonally Honeysuckle Rose has a great fragrance. Some of the the others dont smell as good as this one but they work just as well. I have read some reviews and some of you have said that it doesn't lather." To me, it lathers as well as expected for a NATURAL SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO. A tip, make sure your hair is REALLY WET and that should help you get a few more suds. I'm sold and this is now my staple shampoo. It smells just like honeysuckle and roses so if you don't like the flowery smell then I recommend you follow up the shampoo with a better smelling conditioner. The after smell is light and pleasant, not too overpowering.

My Favorite Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3035893 on Jan 11, 2008

We have a large family with six children and EVERYONE loves this shampoo...great for all hair types. Aubrey organics makes quality products.

Good sudsing

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Mar 11, 2008

This is the only Aubrey shampoo that I actually like. It is the 1st one that actually suds up when washing your hair (and I have tried most of their varieties).

I love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jun 19, 2008

This shampoo doesn't make my head itchy like other shampoos do. It spells nice, and is good for color treated hair. I like it better than any fancy shampoo I've gotten from a salon.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta, Nourishing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Nov 02, 2008

This shampoo leaves hair in bouncy, shiny condition. Pleasant and natural scent.

Laters well and good smell

Posted by Reviewer2075101 on Sep 03, 2008

It is a very good SLS free shampoo. It lathers well and has nice smell. My hair feels clean after a careful wash. The price at iherb is very competitive. The shipping is very fast. I received the produce in Ontario in a week.

great for color-treated hair!

Posted by Reviewer1052441 on Dec 29, 2008

Smells wonderful! Not a lot of suds BUT you'll experience peace of mind that you're using a safe chemical-free product. Two latherings is worth it!

Nuostabus šampūnas

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 03, 2014

Atidarius buteliuką, tai net kvapą užgniaužė. Rožių gerbėjus - kvapas turėtų sužavėti: nuostabus, sodrus rožių aromatas užlieja. Pats šampūnas, kaip ir kiti tutėti - aliejinės tekstūros, skystas, bet skalsus, putojantis. Pirkau riebiems, nedažytiems plaukams, nes norėjau būtent išbandyti rožių, tai visumoje nenusivyliau. Po plovimo plaukai paklusnūs, purūs, o visas galvos plovimas, tai mini spa procedūra, nes kvapas tikrai ypatingas. Aplamai, AO šampūnai - puikūs. Mūsų šeimai jie atradimas, nes nuo 2011 metų juos naudojame, ir dar nei vienam nėra buvę taip, kad po AO šampūnų plaukai liktų nepaklusnūs, ar kad pleiskanos atsirastų. Rekomenduoju!, o pati dar tikrai kartosiu ir kartosiu...

Nice and non-drying

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Sep 08, 2009

Unlike many products from Aubrey Organics, it smells fine and herb-free. And it foams easily and delicately. So my hair is left clean enough. I love that its ingredients are safe and it's non drying. It is hydrating and makes hair soft. I don't use any conditioner after it and still find my hair soft enough. This is my 3rd bottle.