Best makeup remover!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

I started using this (on a cotton pad) to remove all of my makeup (eye makeup and foundation) before washing my face. I was concerned about it worsening my acne, but it didn't. In fact I have had noticeably fewer breakouts since using this. I love it!

Quality jojoba oil

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Mar 11, 2013

Very good quality jojoba oil, great for hair treatments, love the smell of natural jojoba oil too :)

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Dec 11, 2012

Great oil & it's organic.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Очень жидкое и имеет слабый запах, жёлтого цвета масло. Отлично увлажняет и смягчает сухую кожу. Очень позитивно действует на волосы и кожу головы, если добавлять по капельке в шампунь или кондиционер. Хорошо подойдет для снятия макияжа, так как подходит даже для чувствительной кожи глаз. Имеется USDA сертификат, значит безопасный экологически чистый продукт. It is very liquid, has a faint odor, yellow oil. Perfectly moisturizes and softens dry skin. Very positive effect on hair and scalp, if you add a drop of shampoo or conditioner. It is well suited for removing make-up, as is suitable even for sensitive skin, eyes. There is a USDA certified, it means a safe environmentally friendly natural product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Jun 10, 2012

I use it mainly to remove make-up and it does a fantastic job. It's very mild, moisturizing, has a faint nutty scent, and works very effectively. Wish it came in a bigger bottle, but yeah definitely will keep using from now on!

Not only for hair

Posted by Reviewer2191816 on Mar 30, 2012

I use this on my face. This softens my skin noticeably and a little drop is enough. Absorbs well.

jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2571115 on Dec 11, 2011

natural,no strong smell,stays well on skin,help me clear out my blackheads.have very bad skin, so this help smooth my face.will definitly buy again.

Yulia

Posted by Reviewer3060808 on Jul 21, 2011

Moistureses VERY well! Cool product.

Really nice staff

Posted by Reviewer2207411 on Jan 26, 2011

SUPER

Very nice light oil.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 25, 2010

I read where jojoba oil is very good for the skin and of a lighter weight than other oils. So I smear some on my face a couple times a week and leave it for about 20 minutes. I live in Florida so wearing heavy moisturizers daily is not comfortable at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »