Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Jun 10, 2012

I use it mainly to remove make-up and it does a fantastic job. It's very mild, moisturizing, has a faint nutty scent, and works very effectively. Wish it came in a bigger bottle, but yeah definitely will keep using from now on!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Use it to remove makeup

good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jul 10, 2013

Well.. Its jojoba oil... Not much to say about that. Good for sealing moisture. The bottle i got is leaking.

good price, good oil

Posted by 5104131366668440046 on Aug 18, 2015

I use jojoba oil on my hair and body especially in the winter. This one moisturizes well and doesn't leave sticky feeling. Smells fresh. (I've used now oil before and they often smell rancid.)

I think it's too little

Posted by Reviewer2588527 on Nov 21, 2011

To do hot treatments you need more oil, this is way too little, but it works great!

Jojoba Oil Review

Posted by 5382998928713596102 on Jul 24, 2015

I have been using this product for a minimum of 20 years. I use it specifically on my hair. It gives it great shine and enhances the curl. I really love it for those reasons. I also want to thank seller for such a speedy delivery. That was great.

This is a good oil

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012

but the bottle was a little bit smaller then I expected (I should perhaps read the descriptions a little bit better ;) ). I like to pour some of this with a little olive oil in my bath.

good jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer3173363 on Feb 06, 2011

this is good for bath treatment, but not so good as leave-in treatment coz it could look to oily. oil itself feels really natural.

The package is terrible!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

Well, I believe that all Aubrey products are good, but all their packaging just sucks. A half of the product is just wasted and in the result I have to wash my bathroom from oily spots. The usage of this product is just FRUSTRATING!

Good oil

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Очень жидкое и имеет слабый запах, жёлтого цвета масло. Отлично увлажняет и смягчает сухую кожу. Очень позитивно действует на волосы и кожу головы, если добавлять по капельке в шампунь или кондиционер. Хорошо подойдет для снятия макияжа, так как подходит даже для чувствительной кожи глаз. Имеется USDA сертификат, значит безопасный экологически чистый продукт. It is very liquid, has a faint odor, yellow oil. Perfectly moisturizes and softens dry skin. Very positive effect on hair and scalp, if you add a drop of shampoo or conditioner. It is well suited for removing make-up, as is suitable even for sensitive skin, eyes. There is a USDA certified, it means a safe environmentally friendly natural product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »