i like it, i recomend it

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Dec 12, 2008

not as pepperminty as burts bees but moister than most brands. i really like this company. i will keep getting this chapstick.

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012

Me and my kids using it every cold Lithuanian winter day. It really helps but kids does not like the cold that peppermint gives :)

Like the peppermint taste

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Oct 14, 2008

This lip balm does its job and has a pleasant taste. The fact that it's organic is a plus too.

Great lip balm, inexpensive too.

Posted by Reviewer3077270 on Nov 11, 2012

I bought this mainly to hit the right dollar amount for cheap shipping, and it's one of my favourite things from the order! The peppermint makes my lips tingle and it's soothing which has assisted with avoiding chapping this autumn. Highly recommended.

its about time

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 19, 2008

i used to write to aubreys all the time asking them when they were going to do a lip balm. well persistence pays off, i guess. this stuff is awesome. light and refreshing. no more burts.

Great lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 15, 2009

Nice light mint taste. Very soothing and just the right amount of shine. Also love the fact it contains tea tree, which is great for healing and destroys bacteria. However, there is no obvious tea tree scent. I think the peppermint masks any medicinal smell. This is a must have. I have one at work, one in the car & on my night stand. I live in Minnesota and this protects my lips from the bitter cold. I no longer have dry lips. Aubrey Organics makes great products. I have tried a lot of lip balms and this is my favorite. Perfect consistancy. It does not freeze in my pocket during my winter walks and doesn't melt in summer months. Love it!

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jul 08, 2009

I absolutely love this one, keeps my lips moist and smells amazing!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3191609 on Jul 28, 2009

Beats Burt's Bee lip balm hands down!!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3019153 on Aug 24, 2009

very moisturizing, and smells really nice.

Very good moisturizer!

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 31, 2009

This moisturizes the lips very well and the fresh feeling coming from the peppermint and tea tree is nice, even thou it fades after a while.