New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Primrose Tangle-Go, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews
Reviews 5-star

A staple item

Posted by Reviewer2310736 on Feb 06, 2011

I love this detangler. I have naturally curly hair and it tends to be dry. I use this in conjunction with a sulfate free shampoo, and my hair is so soft. This leaves my hair very manageable, cant say enough good things about it.

Aubrey Organics, Primrose Tangle-Go, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1443925 on Oct 31, 2011

A great product, makes hair shiny

Great smell.

Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Jan 03, 2013

I like this. Its not maybe for tangle but it refreshens your hair and smells great.

love the smell

Posted by 4881418078243127531 on Apr 28, 2014

I have used this for several years and was exited to find it at iherb as my local health food store had stopped carrying it. I love the smell and so does my husband. I don't wear perfumes or other scents so the primrose tangle go has kind of become my 'signature' scent. I have very long, fine hair that tangles easily and this product also really helps me to get a comb through it. Love it.