Too watery

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

This used to be a fantastic product. However, recent batches of it seem to be more watery, making it difficult to stay on the skin. This product used to feature more Vitamin E, making it easier to apply. Please go back to the old formula. It was the best.

trop liquide et peu efficace

Posted by Gamraska on Apr 08, 2013

Ressemble exactement à de l'eau: liquide transparent incolore et inodore Je l'ai utilisé plusieurs fois comme tonique sur le visage ou en ai rajouté dans des préparations maison de masques visage (argile rose) ou cheveux (huile de coco ou ricin) J'ai cependant le sentiment qu'il s’évapore avant d'agir, et je lui préfère de loin le gel aroma zone qui lui a des effets bluffants tous usages confondus

don't like the consistency

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Feb 23, 2011

It's like water. I thought people were exagerating but no. Don't think there is much aloe vera in this.

watery

Posted by 4950259368910756368 on Mar 02, 2016

Very watery, doesnt seem pure to me

Too much fragrance for me.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 16, 2013

This may be a very nice product, but it has way too much fragrance for me. I just can't use it. But if you don't mind fragrance: I have found iherb service exceptional, and I am always astounded by my savings! And I have never had to pay one cent for shipping!

a bit dry

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 29, 2013

It could dry out the skin!!! Caution!

aloe

Posted by 5030946988872781333 on Nov 19, 2013

It's ok

would not recommend to sensitive skin user

Posted by 5593741437388363679 on May 13, 2014

I was wanna use it for a toner mask to reduce the redness on my skin, but it gave even more redness. Surely it cannot claim my skin, and smell is..umm...not very pleasant for me. Maybe it is just not for me. I am not sure what to do with it now. the two star are for the vegan and natural ingredient, and the biodegradable contents.

OK

Posted by 5039706513789050244 on Jul 31, 2016

It is an average product... Not that great

No es lo que esperaba...

Posted by 5616998647526829661 on Sep 03, 2016

La verdad no he notado que haga nada fuera de lo común. Lo suelo usar después de la depilación (para tranquilizar la piel) y no noto que haga nada.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »