Aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Feb 08, 2008

A fantastic pure aloe vera without all the unnecessary additives in other brands. Just wish they packaged it in a spray bottle as it is a liquid rather than a gel.

Good for small areas of psoriasis

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Works well on rough dry skin, I use it on psoriasis on my knees and elbows and it really helps. Pure and natural.

Very good after-shave

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 18, 2015

Because it's so watery, I substituted a spray head from an empty bottle of glycerin and rosewater by Heritage products. Works like a charm. Yes, real men use glycerin and rosewater, and Aloe Vera too. Ego/testosterone are not relevant to good skin care.

bien

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Aloe vera sans gélifiant donc liquide, cela change des aleo traditionnels mais c'est très agréable concervé au frigo appliqué sur la peau ou mélangé à un hydrolat. Apliqué sur les cheveux, hydrate sans poisser.

as good as the original plant

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

Works just as well as the juice from our Aloe Vera plant. My girlfriend's piercing was infected for a long while. This healed it in less than a week. The product is a bit thin so it doesn't stick as well to your skin as the actual plant juice does, but this isn't toxic like it is. For a product of this quality and effect the price is ridicuously low!

Great, but kind of stings and drying

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Aug 15, 2012

I really like this that its natural and great ingrdients but anytime i apply this over open sores or pimples that just popped it stings bad and can be drying.. I use this as a toner or pre-treatment or an extra added for my moisturizer. Although i do like it i wouldnt repurchase its kind of pricey and i hate the packaging! Careful it wont topple over as the cap isnt leakproof . So many accidental spills with this one! My favorite right now is the Real Aloe Inc, Aloe Vera Spray 8oz. Iherb sells this for $3.84 i love it cause it has a spray nozzle and its easier to work with.

Reviews are right

Posted by Chocolicious on Aug 25, 2012

I have such a love/hate relationship with this stuff. I get dry patches sometimes around my nose and eyebrows. I would NEVER use this stuff on my entire face.... because its just honestly too oily for me. It does work well on the dry patches and it USED to be the only thing that would somewhat take care of the dry patches without making me look like a face full of oil. So yes I keep it on hand for little spots that need extra moisture. But now I just use Vitamin E oil.... and its AMAZING. :)

Wish it wasnt like this, but hey its still aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 01, 2012

Thanks for a lovely product. Sadly pure aloe vera doesn't feel more like gel, because this is very much like water for me. But good otherwise.

nice toner

Posted by 5552869640296198467 on Sep 08, 2012

I don't think there can be a big difference between 100% aloe vera products. This one is good. Don't see much benefit from using aloe alone, so probably won't repurchase again.

PURE ALOE.