I like it

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Oct 25, 2015

At some point, I was suffering from a very dry scalp due to over-treating my hair with hair color. I read that Aloe Vera was a good herb to sooth irritated skin so I thought to give this product a try. I was very impressed that my skin became less irritated overnight, and it was healed almost after a few weeks of use. I don't know exactly if this was the product that fully healed my scalp issues because I also used others in combination with this one, but I can tell you that each time I use this product, my irritated scalp feels immediately appeased.

Good for small areas of psoriasis

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Works well on rough dry skin, I use it on psoriasis on my knees and elbows and it really helps. Pure and natural.

Ingredientes perfectos pero muy líquida

Posted by Beatriz on Aug 28, 2015

Es el aloe de iHerb con mejores ingredientes, pero es muy líquida (se escurre entre los dedos), así que es más bien para usar como tónico que como gel.

Strange product, I don't get it...

Posted by getter90 on Jul 09, 2015

I had high hopes for aloe vera gel. This is my first one, tried to get the best and purest. But I am disappointed, because it does not do anything... It has a strong smell, it is way too harsh on my dry sensitive skin.. Definitely does not moisturize, maybe only disinfects. But will see - I will use it in summer too, on sun-exposed skin, just to see what it does. EDIT: Works wonders on sunburns, I like it a lot!

Very good after-shave

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 18, 2015

Because it's so watery, I substituted a spray head from an empty bottle of glycerin and rosewater by Heritage products. Works like a charm. Yes, real men use glycerin and rosewater, and Aloe Vera too. Ego/testosterone are not relevant to good skin care.

Chemical free but the cap is lousy

Posted by 4979806343379238982 on Mar 27, 2015

I love this product as it's chemical free. Most people complained that it's not in gel form, but other aloe gel is gel form because it's been added many chemicals into it. The only drawback of this product is the cap of the bottle. I can't control how much to pour out easily.

great!

Posted by 4890951645693516384 on Mar 26, 2015

Light in weight, smell natural. The texture is watery. I use it to heal pimples. It dries out on another day. I think it's great. I put the gel into spray bottle for easier application as it is quite watery. 😀

Très bon gel d'aloe

Posted by 5071941619079071283 on Mar 19, 2015

Un peu liquide mais sans problème ! un liquid d'aloe vera quoi ! JE rachète sans problème surtout vu le prix :)

soso

Posted by 4942119031991166326 on Feb 07, 2015

i has been heard that it is a good product for topic so i was purchase it right and yet noticeable result

(Too) Light and Quickly Absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1315730 on Jan 31, 2015

It is watery, ie. the liquid runs all over the place. Other than that, it absorbs very quickly and does sooth the skin rather well.