Aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Feb 08, 2008

A fantastic pure aloe vera without all the unnecessary additives in other brands. Just wish they packaged it in a spray bottle as it is a liquid rather than a gel.

Good for small areas of psoriasis

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Works well on rough dry skin, I use it on psoriasis on my knees and elbows and it really helps. Pure and natural.

Very good after-shave

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 18, 2015

Because it's so watery, I substituted a spray head from an empty bottle of glycerin and rosewater by Heritage products. Works like a charm. Yes, real men use glycerin and rosewater, and Aloe Vera too. Ego/testosterone are not relevant to good skin care.

bien

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Aloe vera sans gélifiant donc liquide, cela change des aleo traditionnels mais c'est très agréable concervé au frigo appliqué sur la peau ou mélangé à un hydrolat. Apliqué sur les cheveux, hydrate sans poisser.

Está bien

Posted by rocioes on Sep 01, 2016

Buen producto, el único inconveniente es q al ser totalmente líquido se puede derramar y desperdiciar. Consejo: en verano lo meto en la nevera, así refresca mucho con su aplicación

Too watery for fetal doppler but great as lotion

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Sep 28, 2014

I ordered this for using fetal doppler so I expected it to be in a jelly form. I should've read the reviews beforehand ; the consistency turned out to be too watery for doppler. So I started using this as lotion for my face about a month ago. My face has been breaking out because of hormonal changes caused by pregnancy. I haven't seen dramatic results but it doesn't make it worse and it doesn't irritate my acne prone, oily, sensitive skin so it's all good.

quite soothing

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Oct 21, 2014

It dries up quickly, in the liquid form. Use it when my face is sensitive or irritated by having blushes, it helps in calming :) I put in it the refrigerator to enjoy the cooling sensation.

Ok

Posted by 5394297124862599645 on Nov 02, 2014

Belle qualite

Posted by 4768447038785246198 on Dec 10, 2014

J'ai l'habitude de m'appliquer du gel d'aloe Vera sur le visage apres le nettoyage de la peau et avant les soins afin de bien l'hydrater. Cet aloe Vera est de très bonne qualite mais néanmoins peu pratique d'utisation car tres liquide, et l'application au coton implique un gros gâchis. Je préfère les textures en gel qui permettent une application avec les doigts. Ceci mis à part, ça n'enlève rien au bénéfice du produit : hydrate bien, apaise, resserre les pores, raffermit et repulpe la peau. A conserver au réfrigérateur pour mieux le conserver et pour d'avantage de fraîcheur a l'application.

Good but watery

Posted by 5760482384119627937 on Dec 30, 2014

From the ingredients list, it seems like the best choice on this website. However, it is not good enough as a moisturiser for my combination skin in a relatively humid climate. So I use it mainly as a toner as it is very watery. Will add on jojoba oil for extra moisture, check out my review on it!