Customer Reviews

Aubrey Organics, Pure Aloe Vera, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

$6.76
$7.95
Savings of: $1.19 (15% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 590 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 6-10 of 243 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

very good!!!

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by viki95 on Jul 05, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

тоник с алое .очень хорошо заживляет ранки на лице и предотвращает появление новых . встряхнуть перед использованием. хранить в холодильнике после открытия. запах не очень приятный,но быстро исчезает. ********* tonic with aloe. very good healing wounds on the face and prevents new ones. Shake before using.refrigerate after opening. the smell is not very pleasant, but quickly disappears. ********* טוניק עם אלוורה. טוב מרפא פצעים על הפנים ומונע חדשים. לנער לפני השימוש. לשים במקרר לאחר הפתיחה ריח לא נעים , אבל נעלם מהר

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Amazing! But such a small container :(

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I wish the container was bigger! This one didn't last long, I can say. I used it every morning and evening and it made my face much clearer and nicer looking. I love it! It smells really nice too! :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Super great!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5617469817942153509 on Jul 30, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I have used this gel for more than 3 years to sooth my sensitive skin. Natural & very effective. I mix this gel with my facial toner to moisturize my skin daily. I use this gel as facial mask also once a week to deeply moisturize my skin. Really a MUST-BUY product!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Pure and perfect

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Sep 05, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

Free of silicone and harmful chemicals, moisturizes my hair, protects and heals my skin--purity is the most important thing, silicones wreck my hair!, will buy forever.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Wonderful. The Best!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I've been using this on my face for at least two years and have seen a great change in the smoothness of my face. It's soothing, delicate and pure.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 6-10 of 243 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives