pure

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 29, 2009

since you have to keep this in the fridge, its coolness feels very soothing on any skin irritation. almost as good as the plant itself

soothing!!

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Aug 17, 2010

I put in the fridge and slather the nice and light liquid all over my face before i sleep. think it has helped calm my redness and eczema. great stuff!

Awesome

Posted by 5201308969111042821 on Apr 13, 2014

I mix 1/2 tsp aloe Vera & 1/2 tsp pure almond oil for face and eye cream. Aloe Vera is great for the skin. This product is good quality and great price. I also purchased the almond oil thru iherb. I have spent lots of money on high priced face creams, and I have learned all natural is the best way to go and I save lots of money. Just mix it yourself. It is oily so I only use it at night. I use organic coconut oil as a face cream in the mornings. My skin looks healthier and the redness has diminished.

Good for small areas of psoriasis

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Works well on rough dry skin, I use it on psoriasis on my knees and elbows and it really helps. Pure and natural.

Runny Liquid

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

I did not expect this to be a runny liquid. Nowhere in the description of the product does it clarify the consistency of this product, I wish they did. I was expecting something with a more gel like consistency. Because it was so runny, I had trouble figuring out how to use it. Ended up putting it in a spray bottle to spritz over my face whenever I need a quick pick me up. It's alright, just another nice-to-have product in my opinion.

Smells really bad.

Posted by 5569924276988090305 on Oct 12, 2014

I bought this product to use on my face but was unable to stand the smell. I have an aloe vera potted plant in my home and often use the aloe vera gel on my face. I had never experience the stinky smell from my aloe vera when applied on my face. I won't buy this product again. The other drawback is that it is just so watery.

Mild and gentle

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Nov 15, 2014

It is a bit watery so some may not be used to it but I think it is great as a toner and does not leave your face sticky. It needs refreigeration which may be inconvenient for some but this means that there are less preservatives which is a good thing. No fragrance, which is the way I like it. I normally use this with 2 drops of rose hip oil as moisturiser for my face. Double goodness.

Great calming toner

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 31, 2010

This is very runny indeed, and as such, serves as a soothing, non-irritating toner. It's great when kept in the fridge. Recommended, unlike so many other aloe vera products with irritating and unnecessary ingredients.

Very good after-shave

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 18, 2015

Because it's so watery, I substituted a spray head from an empty bottle of glycerin and rosewater by Heritage products. Works like a charm. Yes, real men use glycerin and rosewater, and Aloe Vera too. Ego/testosterone are not relevant to good skin care.

Okay....

Posted by Reviewer1263310 on Apr 16, 2011

This product is more like toner than moisturizer... Not what I expected,but still like it.