Good quality

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Sep 27, 2015

I got this aloe to use for DIY hand sanitizer and it serves its purpose well!

Mild and gentle

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Nov 15, 2014

It is a bit watery so some may not be used to it but I think it is great as a toner and does not leave your face sticky. It needs refreigeration which may be inconvenient for some but this means that there are less preservatives which is a good thing. No fragrance, which is the way I like it. I normally use this with 2 drops of rose hip oil as moisturiser for my face. Double goodness.

Nicely soothing

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

Instantly soothes skin after epilation. Does not leave film on the skin like gellies sometimes do.

Best Aloe vera ever

Posted by 4721115008495862269 on Jul 25, 2016

i had purchased so many aloe gels but did not find them as genuine as this turned out..really no chemicals and pure pure gel..its same like forever aloe gel which is stable form..and no chemicals to make gel like..pure aloe is always watery..not gel like. This is pure..just watery and gives good effect on skin.

ok - natural

Posted by 4970705646497019714 on Feb 04, 2015

bought because it was the only one I could find on iherb that is pure aloe vera and doesn't have nasties. But it's very watery and didn't react that well on my skin.

Conforting, but too liquid

Posted by 5396354204553057499 on Aug 19, 2014

I am finding this too liquid - more like a tonic than a gel, so it's a little hard to apply on my skin.

Too watery

Posted by ashleyng on Jul 30, 2012

Was not expecting it too be so watery. Very difficult to use. Will not buy again.

not for me

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

I have allergy, makes my face swell.

Liquid Form

Posted by 5385257678409770364 on Aug 12, 2016

Pale yellow liquid. I prefer a gel-like product.

Grapefruit extract listed as 2nd ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1171457 on Aug 28, 2016

Lists grapefruit extract as second ingredient - very disappointed. Read all the (decent) scientific research about the way grapefruit extract is extracted (supported by renowned MD's) and if your health is on your mind you would not want to use it anymore. Highly disappointed that Aubrey Organics does not take the health of their customers more serious. A pity since this product seemed to keep the hair moisturized.