Good quality

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Sep 27, 2015

I got this aloe to use for DIY hand sanitizer and it serves its purpose well!

Nicely soothing

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

Instantly soothes skin after epilation. Does not leave film on the skin like gellies sometimes do.

Best Aloe vera ever

Posted by 4721115008495862269 on Jul 25, 2016

i had purchased so many aloe gels but did not find them as genuine as this turned out..really no chemicals and pure pure gel..its same like forever aloe gel which is stable form..and no chemicals to make gel like..pure aloe is always watery..not gel like. This is pure..just watery and gives good effect on skin.

ok - natural

Posted by 4970705646497019714 on Feb 04, 2015

bought because it was the only one I could find on iherb that is pure aloe vera and doesn't have nasties. But it's very watery and didn't react that well on my skin.

Conforting, but too liquid

Posted by 5396354204553057499 on Aug 19, 2014

I am finding this too liquid - more like a tonic than a gel, so it's a little hard to apply on my skin.

Too watery

Posted by ashleyng on Jul 30, 2012

Was not expecting it too be so watery. Very difficult to use. Will not buy again.

not for me

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

I have allergy, makes my face swell.

Grapefruit extract listed as 2nd ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1171457 on Aug 28, 2016

Lists grapefruit extract as second ingredient - very disappointed. Read all the (decent) scientific research about the way grapefruit extract is extracted (supported by renowned MD's) and if your health is on your mind you would not want to use it anymore. Highly disappointed that Aubrey Organics does not take the health of their customers more serious. A pity since this product seemed to keep the hair moisturized.

simply the best for my dry hair

Posted by 5398901477526196010 on May 14, 2016

I use this product(and it's predecessor) for about 4 years now and it's just the best finishing product for my quite thin and very delicate and dry hair. I use it after every shampooing when my hair's almost air dried and as well when I go into the sun. Love it and will use for years to come.

Good.