► My Very Own Version of Miracle Water ! ! !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 23, 2014

Forget about the SK II Facial Treatment Essense, forget about the Missha Time Revolution and IOPE BIO Essence. This Pure Aloe Vera water by Aubrey Organics is comparable, if not better, with those highly rated highly priced miracle waters. It soaks into my skin very quickly. IMHO, fast absorption would be very appealing and this is a critical factor in determining a good facial product. This water is non-greasy, absorbs quickly, visible skin reconditioning, reduces redness and inflammation. Just try it, it won't cost you a bomb, and you'll be suprised and amazed! I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes!

Organics & effective!! I've re-buy many times!!

Posted by 5584398619499276374 on Dec 20, 2014

Organics & effective!! I've re-buy many times!!

非常好用!

Posted by 5575170277941033477 on Dec 18, 2014

成分很天然,没有多余的人工成分,用于晒后修复非常棒!拿来敷纸膜,用完皮肤水润润的,再擦一层霜来锁水,缺点就是太小瓶,价格没有优势,性价比不高,土豪或者不介意这点的可以无视这个缺点,反正我会再回购。芦荟过敏者慎用

Belle qualite

Posted by 4768447038785246198 on Dec 10, 2014

J'ai l'habitude de m'appliquer du gel d'aloe Vera sur le visage apres le nettoyage de la peau et avant les soins afin de bien l'hydrater. Cet aloe Vera est de très bonne qualite mais néanmoins peu pratique d'utisation car tres liquide, et l'application au coton implique un gros gâchis. Je préfère les textures en gel qui permettent une application avec les doigts. Ceci mis à part, ça n'enlève rien au bénéfice du produit : hydrate bien, apaise, resserre les pores, raffermit et repulpe la peau. A conserver au réfrigérateur pour mieux le conserver et pour d'avantage de fraîcheur a l'application.

BEST ALOE VERA

Posted by 5271134558609589646 on Dec 05, 2014

This is the best aloe vera that I've tried here (out of 3). I've bought it twice already and definitely will buy it again. I have a dry skin, which is prone to allergic reactions, and it moisturizes and soothes it beautifully. I apply it on clean face (after toner), then when it is fully absorbed, I apply my moisturizer. It is a little thing, but I feel good about it. I also use it on my hands and I love how quickly it is absorbed as if my skin "drinks' it))

Greatest Aloe Vera I've tried!!!

Posted by 4686085475680091962 on Nov 18, 2014

Im using it for along time as an after epilation balm on my legs - it stops them from growing too fast. Have been using it on my face as a simplest moisturizer - works perfect. Im very happy with this product overall and grateful to this website for the chance to buy it at a much cheaper price than Whole Foods.

Mild and gentle

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Nov 15, 2014

It is a bit watery so some may not be used to it but I think it is great as a toner and does not leave your face sticky. It needs refreigeration which may be inconvenient for some but this means that there are less preservatives which is a good thing. No fragrance, which is the way I like it. I normally use this with 2 drops of rose hip oil as moisturiser for my face. Double goodness.

Ok

Posted by 5394297124862599645 on Nov 02, 2014

Runny Liquid

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

I did not expect this to be a runny liquid. Nowhere in the description of the product does it clarify the consistency of this product, I wish they did. I was expecting something with a more gel like consistency. Because it was so runny, I had trouble figuring out how to use it. Ended up putting it in a spray bottle to spritz over my face whenever I need a quick pick me up. It's alright, just another nice-to-have product in my opinion.

quite soothing

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Oct 21, 2014

It dries up quickly, in the liquid form. Use it when my face is sensitive or irritated by having blushes, it helps in calming :) I put in it the refrigerator to enjoy the cooling sensation.