Good

Posted by 5615364839604320008 on Mar 14, 2015

I was looking for serum and bought this one. The product is more like light oil but skin absorbs it quit fast. I used it in winter time and serum helped to avoid dryness of skin. The package is small thus the serum is finished after two months. I would recommend it to try.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Sep 22, 2012

This serum has boosted the moisture in my skin. Really gives a nice radiance to the skin, and I think my pigmentation may be lessening.

my winter facial product

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

This is a must for my face in upstate NY during the winter time. Helps to moisturize without over doing it so my face is not dry and itchy nor am I breaking out. I have combination skin (oily T zone) which is very sensitive and mild rosecea. Using this product in the winter doesn't dry out my skin, cause my rosecea to become inflamed or give me pimples...what more could I ask for.

five points

Posted by Reviewer2043050 on Jun 18, 2012

great product! helps me to destroy acne on my cheeks.

highly recommend!!

Posted by x-tine on Feb 20, 2012

I generally use organic extra virgin coconut oil as my go-to all-over skin care moisturizer, but I've recently discovered this product and LOVE it. It instantly perks up my complexion like no other! Yes, it has a slight orange tint (sea buckthorne is a deep orange color, after all), but when used with a little care around light-colored fabrics, it works really well. I have a medium-white skin tone and this product imparts a lovely glow. Not greasy, absorbs quickly too.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1657151 on Dec 23, 2011

works great as a night moisturizer together with sea buckthorn cream

love

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 15, 2011

Love this serum! Makes my skin glow.

this is the best producti ever used and safe dosn.t leave any color will use for ever thank u

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Mar 10, 2011

exellent product love it love it

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2729281 on Jan 21, 2011

Was experiencing some dry/flaky patches, especially after applying makeup that just didn't want to go away but the first time I applied this serum my skin felt amazing. Haven't experienced any issues w/ orange staining clothing, sheets, etc. but I do rub/pat it in and don't slather it on too heavily. Works well for daytime or night and under other lotion/makeup or by itself. Great under the eyes -- very softening and gives a nice healthy glow to skin. Have also noticed an improvement in skin clarity -- fewer and shorter-lived breakouts. Will not be without this serum from now on!

Best oil for keratosis pilaris

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Dec 24, 2010

I mix this oil with 1 OZ of sesame oil to treat my keratosis pilaris. My arms are much softer since I use this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »