Aubrey Organics, Rejuvenating Bath Soak, Eucalyptus, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It's like a spa in a bottle!

Posted by sun276 From Canada on Feb 18, 2008

This product reminds me of the eucalyptus forest in Maui Hawaii. That is where I found this amazingly relaxing, yet invigorating scent. As you breathe in the beautiful combinations of herbs and essential oils, you will be transported to a calm and soothing place. My skin always feels nurished with good oils when I use it. I personally have very dry skin due to psoriasis, and it works very well for me. It makes the whole house smell nice! Thanks! Sunshine

Aubrey Organics Vegecol Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2633963 From Missouri on Mar 19, 2008

This is the only facial moisturizer I can use without breaking out my skin in one way or another. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

No Finer Bath Blessing!

Posted by Reviewer2740840 From Virginia on Mar 28, 2008

This is the finest bath product I have ever used. It smells fresh and wonderful. And it is healing, detoxifying, purifying and energizing. It is also great for the sinuses. A truly amazing product for which I am grateful. It always leaves me feeling relaxed and renewed from body to mind to spirit. Thank Aubrey Organics!

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer2998116 From Brunei on Aug 04, 2008

Great bath soak for the whole family - invigorating scent (but I prefer the Sea Spa scent) and gentle on children's skin.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2738290 From Canada on Feb 12, 2009

smells great and feels nice and tingly over body

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »