Aubrey Organics, Rejuvenating Bath Soak, Eucalyptus, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It's like a spa in a bottle!

Posted by sun276 on Feb 18, 2008

This product reminds me of the eucalyptus forest in Maui Hawaii. That is where I found this amazingly relaxing, yet invigorating scent. As you breathe in the beautiful combinations of herbs and essential oils, you will be transported to a calm and soothing place. My skin always feels nurished with good oils when I use it. I personally have very dry skin due to psoriasis, and it works very well for me. It makes the whole house smell nice! Thanks! Sunshine

Aubrey Organics Vegecol Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2633963 on Mar 19, 2008

This is the only facial moisturizer I can use without breaking out my skin in one way or another. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

No Finer Bath Blessing!

Posted by Reviewer2740840 on Mar 28, 2008

This is the finest bath product I have ever used. It smells fresh and wonderful. And it is healing, detoxifying, purifying and energizing. It is also great for the sinuses. A truly amazing product for which I am grateful. It always leaves me feeling relaxed and renewed from body to mind to spirit. Thank Aubrey Organics!

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer2998116 on Aug 04, 2008

Great bath soak for the whole family - invigorating scent (but I prefer the Sea Spa scent) and gentle on children's skin.

Revitalizing and Great for the Sinuses

Posted by 4749360166986573757 on Sep 02, 2014

This Aubrey Organics, Eucalyptus Rejuvenating Bath Soak is probably my all time favorite. I especially like the smell of eucalyptus and soaking in this bath solution helps revitalize the skin and body. As one who suffers from sinus issues, the wonderful eucalyptus scent opens them up to make breathing easier. It is not especially oily, but definitely softens the skin. I have used this for many years and not found any bath soak that I like better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »