Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Shampoo, Dry/Replenish, Mango Coconut, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Really didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1728767 on Jul 11, 2011

I am ready to give up on this brand. This must be the third shampoo I've tried from Aubrey, and again, it's a disappointment. It makes my hair dry and it doesn't smell great either. I just had a friend over for a week, and he disliked it as well, enough to comment on it.

Too Drying To Hair

Posted by 5335535286613195927 on Aug 19, 2014

I would not buy this again, it is not good for my curly/wavy hair. I like BWC brand rosemary mint tea tree shampoo much better. My hair was more frizzy with the Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Shampoo Dry/Replenish Mango coconut. My hair is colored treated. I have been happy with the things I have purchased from the EO brand. I have not tried their shampoo, but I will probably give this shampoo away.

Not for me

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Aug 21, 2014

Smells very good but gets my scalp a little itchy. Huele muy bien pero me deja el cuero cabelludo algo irritado.

Disappointed

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This shampoo is not as good as the conditioners/ masks from the same brand, and well far from it. Using it "as it is", my hair was so dry ! I still use it, but I add oil with the shampoo, and sometimes a small amount of conditioner to avoid that dry effect. Perfume is great though, which help me keep using it...