Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Shampoo, Dry/Replenish, Mango Coconut, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Really didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1728767 on Jul 11, 2011

I am ready to give up on this brand. This must be the third shampoo I've tried from Aubrey, and again, it's a disappointment. It makes my hair dry and it doesn't smell great either. I just had a friend over for a week, and he disliked it as well, enough to comment on it.

Too Drying To Hair

Posted by 5335535286613195927 on Aug 19, 2014

I would not buy this again, it is not good for my curly/wavy hair. I like BWC brand rosemary mint tea tree shampoo much better. My hair was more frizzy with the Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Shampoo Dry/Replenish Mango coconut. My hair is colored treated. I have been happy with the things I have purchased from the EO brand. I have not tried their shampoo, but I will probably give this shampoo away.