New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Shampoo, Dry/Replenish, Mango Coconut, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1788746 on Mar 15, 2011

I really enjoy this shampoo. I was nervous trying an organic shampoo because I had tried some in the past that weren't that good. I really enjoy this product and will definitely continue to use. It is not moisturizing in the way that other moisturizing shampoos are. When I'm in the shower before I brush my hair out,my hair still feels dry. The proof is after you get out and run a brush through it. Until using this product I couldn't use just a shampoo because I wasn't able to get a brush through my hair afterwards. It all changed by using this product. I love it and will continue to use.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on May 04, 2011

I bought this shampoo cause my lovely Honeysuckle Rose of the same brand was out of stock. It's an ok shampoo but Honeysuckle is much better and smells better.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 04, 2011

Ok shampo. I'm not used to these natural shampos so I guess I have to get used to it first..

decent

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

I wish it was better with lathering.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 16, 2012

I decided to give this one a try, and I like this a lot. It has a good rating on EWG and smells kinda different,like cinnamon,and it smells exotic. It seems to lather OK,maybe I use lots of it.Anyway lather deons't bother me. Like all Aubrey shampoos, this rinses off easy and clean,but my hair isn't dry. I think I'll order this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »