Aubrey Organics, Replenishing Shampoo, Island Naturals, Dry/Frizzy, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 91 reviews
Reviews 5-star

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl From Netherlands on May 31, 2013

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best shampoo (and conditioner) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and will not use not other shampoo ever again. It contains only natural ingredients but lathers great, even if you have an oily scalp like me. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

Truly best!

Posted by Reviewer2266927 From Norway on Jul 11, 2013

This is by far the best shampoo ever. We will stick to this one for a long time. Both the kids and I love it, it softens the hair without greasing it down, leaves it manageable. Pleasant scent. Remember to shake the bottle before each use.

Great shampoo !

Posted by Perrine71 From France on Aug 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing et son odeur !!!! Composition nikel, mousse peu mais cela correspond tout à fait à mes cheveux très frisés/bouclés et excessivement secs tel des cheveux crépus. A tester, vu le prix et la différence de prix par rapport à la France, foncez !

Great for African hair

Posted by Reviewer1757885 From Oklahoma on Jan 01, 2014

Makes hair softer and looks great. Great if you have dry hair.

I'm happy