Aubrey Organics, Revitalizing Conditioner, Jojoba & Aloe Desert Herb, Dry/Damaged, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great conditioner with the same shampoo series

Posted by Reviewer2812867 From Japan on Apr 19, 2011

This is one of the best conditioner to be paired with the same shampoo line. Without the conditioner, the hair is never the same with the shampoo alone. Perfect pair.

Keeps my hair alive.

Posted by Reviewer2122964 From Kansas on Oct 26, 2011

My aging hair was getting brittle. Desert Herb Conditioner has brought life back to my hair. I keep a backup supply in case they stop making it.

Amazing product, for dry hair ONLY

Posted by Reviewer2588527 From Guatemala on Nov 21, 2011

I have very fine hair, damaged a little on the ends, it is very hydrating, you feel it immediately when you apply it it feel great. I also like the smell. Leaves my hair very soft and shiny and I have noticed positive changes. USE VERY LITTLE ot your hair gets greasy much faster.

my order abroad

Posted by Reviewer2139707 From Switzerland on May 13, 2009

my best after shampoo,was out o it or two months and a half and had a bottle of the aubrey rosa mosquetta,that didnt do the trick,end up by cutting my hair shorter then my shoulders,i regret now,but i m so glad i have my jojoba,desert herb aloe after shampoo the best ,after try for years,salon brand,drugstore,natural,this is the best nothing is like this one,except one from a french company Dercos but its not natural. i did the order from Switzerland and order 8 bottles because of this after shampoo.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1098599 From Mississippi on Jul 21, 2009

Have used JAY shampoo & J&A Desert Herb Conditioner for over 25 years - Have not found any product safer or better - I also put a very small dab of each in my palm, start w/a little water and use as a shaving cream, adding a little more water as needed during the shave. Probably because of Jojoba's superior lubricating properties I haven't found any shaving product to surpass this combo.