Amazing product, for dry hair ONLY

Posted by Reviewer2588527 on Nov 21, 2011

I have very fine hair, damaged a little on the ends, it is very hydrating, you feel it immediately when you apply it it feel great. I also like the smell. Leaves my hair very soft and shiny and I have noticed positive changes. USE VERY LITTLE ot your hair gets greasy much faster.

Keeps my hair alive.

Posted by Reviewer2122964 on Oct 26, 2011

My aging hair was getting brittle. Desert Herb Conditioner has brought life back to my hair. I keep a backup supply in case they stop making it.

génial pour cheveux en transition vers le naturel

Posted by 5208335449761526034 on Sep 18, 2012

dès la première application,démalage facile et grande douceur des deux textures crépue/défrisée.casse réellement limitée,un vrai bonheur.je pense désormais que j'ai trouvé l'après-shampooing idéal après avoir testé pratiquement toute la gamme

my order abroad

Posted by Reviewer2139707 on May 13, 2009

my best after shampoo,was out o it or two months and a half and had a bottle of the aubrey rosa mosquetta,that didnt do the trick,end up by cutting my hair shorter then my shoulders,i regret now,but i m so glad i have my jojoba,desert herb aloe after shampoo the best ,after try for years,salon brand,drugstore,natural,this is the best nothing is like this one,except one from a french company Dercos but its not natural. i did the order from Switzerland and order 8 bottles because of this after shampoo.

I can't live without this one.

Posted by Reviewer1902650 on Jun 11, 2010

I always come back to this conditioner...if you have dry curly hair or dry scalp, I highly recommend this conditioner.

Great for EXTREMELY DRY hair!

Posted by Reviewer2560331 on Aug 08, 2010

I rated this conditioner 5 stars because it's the only organic all-natural conditioner I've ever used that has detangling properties and you can feel the softness after the first use! I have very long curly hair so I usually comb tangles out in the shower with the help of conditioners. I've always used organic products and never found conditioner that can detangle amazingly like this one! I don't have very dry hair so I found out I only need a little cause my hair won't soak it all up and made it kinda greasy looking. But I'm telling you if you have brittle extremely dry hair, it's gonna love this conditioner and slurp it right up!

Interessant

Posted by 4768447038785246198 on Dec 10, 2014

C'est un très bon apres shampoing pour les cheveux secs ! Néanmoins je lui préfère le GPB Conditioner de la même marque (ce qui est étonnant car spécifie pour cheveux normaux) avec lequel j'obtiens de meilleurs resultats sur mes cheveux longs, secs et frisés.

Works great for my fine delicate wavy hair--love the safe ingredients

Posted by 5521167486995774986 on Feb 02, 2015

I love that the ingredients are clean/safe/non-toxic. I've been using for several weeks now and feel like my hair is sufficiently detoxed--at first my hair felt a little greasy and flat so I wasn't sure about it but kept using it anyway. At the same time, I stopped using any hair products except a little Rose Hip Oil and a bi-weekly mask of coconut oil, jojoba oil & some essential oils which I rinse with 1:3 apple cider vinegar & water. I also stopped using heat on my hair nor blow dry anymore. It took about 2 weeks for my hair to adjust (I just wore it up during that time), but now it is shiny, full of body & feels much stronger and healthier. I just air dry, and run a wide toothed comb through once dry. I never used to get good results doing that as it would look flat with frizzy flyaways. I will continue to use & keep my hair free of toxins and harsh heat. Very mild herbal scent..doesn't really smell like amber to me, but is pleasant and mild. It doesn't suds up like conventional shampoo, but there are enough suds for me. Tip: If you don't like it at first, give it a week or two and lay off the other conventional products/heat and see if your hair transforms like mine did.

Posted by 5077288102658539410 on Apr 15, 2015

Smells great, awesome ingredients, and can be used as a conditioner, deep conditioner, leave in or styling aid. I will repurchase when there is sale. I also conditioner wash with this as well.

I like the scent!

Posted by 5129263056520472594 on Apr 20, 2015

I enjoy the scent it has, it's adorable. I have damaged ends and the conditioner does a good job moisturizing them, they look healthy after using it plus it softens my hair. It also helps to comb my hair much easier. It's a bit expensive, but it goes a long way)