• Formerly Named J.A.Y Conditioner, Jojoba, Aloe, Yucca, (no longer contains yucca)

• Customer Ratings

Amazing product, for dry hair ONLY

Posted by Reviewer2588527 on Nov 21, 2011

I have very fine hair, damaged a little on the ends, it is very hydrating, you feel it immediately when you apply it it feel great. I also like the smell. Leaves my hair very soft and shiny and I have noticed positive changes. USE VERY LITTLE ot your hair gets greasy much faster.

Keeps my hair alive.

Posted by Reviewer2122964 on Oct 26, 2011

My aging hair was getting brittle. Desert Herb Conditioner has brought life back to my hair. I keep a backup supply in case they stop making it.

génial pour cheveux en transition vers le naturel

Posted by 5208335449761526034 on Sep 18, 2012

dès la première application,démalage facile et grande douceur des deux textures crépue/défrisée.casse réellement limitée,un vrai bonheur.je pense désormais que j'ai trouvé l'après-shampooing idéal après avoir testé pratiquement toute la gamme

my order abroad

Posted by Reviewer2139707 on May 13, 2009

my best after shampoo,was out o it or two months and a half and had a bottle of the aubrey rosa mosquetta,that didnt do the trick,end up by cutting my hair shorter then my shoulders,i regret now,but i m so glad i have my jojoba,desert herb aloe after shampoo the best ,after try for years,salon brand,drugstore,natural,this is the best nothing is like this one,except one from a french company Dercos but its not natural. i did the order from Switzerland and order 8 bottles because of this after shampoo.

I can't live without this one.

Posted by Reviewer1902650 on Jun 11, 2010

I always come back to this conditioner...if you have dry curly hair or dry scalp, I highly recommend this conditioner.

Great for EXTREMELY DRY hair!

Posted by Reviewer2560331 on Aug 08, 2010

I rated this conditioner 5 stars because it's the only organic all-natural conditioner I've ever used that has detangling properties and you can feel the softness after the first use! I have very long curly hair so I usually comb tangles out in the shower with the help of conditioners. I've always used organic products and never found conditioner that can detangle amazingly like this one! I don't have very dry hair so I found out I only need a little cause my hair won't soak it all up and made it kinda greasy looking. But I'm telling you if you have brittle extremely dry hair, it's gonna love this conditioner and slurp it right up!

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1098599 on Jul 21, 2009

Have used JAY shampoo & J&A Desert Herb Conditioner for over 25 years - Have not found any product safer or better - I also put a very small dab of each in my palm, start w/a little water and use as a shaving cream, adding a little more water as needed during the shave. Probably because of Jojoba's superior lubricating properties I haven't found any shaving product to surpass this combo.

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1811842 on Jan 12, 2010

leaves the hair soft and easy to comb.

Love Aubrey products

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Apr 13, 2011

Aubrey shampoo's and conditioner's are the best, there all natural, I don't want anything on my skin that's not. I've been using these products for years and will continue.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1443873 on Apr 23, 2011

I like this conditioner, because my hiar become very gentle.